Click and Send Down (Sorry)

Good Morning All,

As many of you are aware, our Click and Send website is currently down. We understand just how inconvenient this is for all of you and we are working with our provider to bring it back online as quickly as possible. 

We thank you for your ongoing patience in the face of these issues and will let you know as soon as it is up and running again.

Alice

Message 1 of 77
Latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: Click and Send Down (Sorry)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Alice...this is basically on topic.

Are there any proposals to have the stampable 'address tag' ( as on the 5kg prepaid ) incorporated on the 500g & 3kg prepaids ?

Tracking alone offers no PayPal seller protection.

It would be nice to have as a cost effective back up when C & S misbehaves or gets broken.

Message 11 of 77
Latest reply

Just spoke to Australia Post. No ETA but hopefull will be recrified with next few hours (take that as you will).

PO can help by sending my 3kg satchels as normal parcels so I will be out of pocket by several dollars (some are interstate).

AP will not consider request for compensation of the extra cost. I thought consultant was a bit surprised at my nerve to ask such a question.

That's customer service for you.

Message 12 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

Post outlet who will assist them." mean that there will be some special arrangement to allow postage payment at PO? (Without extra cost.)

Details please; I have two satchels ready to post now.

Yes please. More details would be great.  I also have 500g and 3kg satchels to post.

Message 13 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

Great.........

Message 14 of 77
Latest reply

I am sure Alice is telling us all she can; basically when there is a problem nobody knows how soon it will be fixed.  It may be in the next 5 minutes or tomorrow.

So, we will just have to wait and see, the world is not going to end if we do not post today.  I am going to do some gardening on this lovely sunny day in Melbourne ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 15 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

no, the world is not going to end, however, i would like to post my items as per my listing specifications. hopefully my buyers will understand when they will not receive the items on the due dates.

Message 16 of 77
Latest reply

I have things I need to post to, my AP has the truck leave at 11am each day

Click & Send obviously havent realised the other satchels are a bit more expensive at AP which means us sellers have to be out of pocket on postage if we choose to use them

I still aint got my refund from last mondays problems either

Message 17 of 77
Latest reply

Of course its not the end of the world but some of us take our businesses seriously and our customers needs are very important to us.

I wish AP could say the same

Message 18 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

it is not recommended  that we communicate with our buyer either, so as you can see, for those of us who (as kazbar said) take our businesses seriously this is actually a real problem.

Message 19 of 77
Latest reply

**meep**
Community Member

from AP facebook page as of 2hrs ago

Thanks for your patience. Unfortunately the Click and Send Flat Rate prices are only available through Click and Send, so unless you have paid for and printed your labels already you will not be able to post your items for those prices.

While I have not been advised of an ETA as yet, the site may still come back online today, but if you simply cannot wait to send your parcels, then you will need to post them over the counter using a different service.

Alice

Message 20 of 77
Latest reply