Click and Send

Hi im just wondering if anyone knows if click and send collect from singleton nsw or newcastle. I would like to send some parcels this way and pay by paypal. Thanks and have a great night Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Click and Send

Not sure that anyone here could tell you, you can go through the postage process choosing the option for items to e collected and see if they pick up from your address, they will also tell you how much it will cost as that varies depending on where you are too. If it is too much or they don't collect then you can just change your choice before you finish processing the labels.

See what a trendsetter I am?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

On the home page of https://www.clickandsend.com.au where it says enter your postcodeto view options, this is referring to the collection options. There's no collection available from Singleton, but Newcastle you can get the next business day offpeak collection (10am - 3pm) for $5.50.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Not sure that anyone here could tell you, you can go through the postage process choosing the option for items to e collected and see if they pick up from your address, they will also tell you how much it will cost as that varies depending on where you are too. If it is too much or they don't collect then you can just change your choice before you finish processing the labels.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

On the home page of https://www.clickandsend.com.au where it says enter your postcodeto view options, this is referring to the collection options. There's no collection available from Singleton, but Newcastle you can get the next business day offpeak collection (10am - 3pm) for $5.50.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Thankyou for your help much appreciated. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply