Click and send after Bank deposit

Ive had this problem a couple of times.

New buyer to ebay with zero feedback

Bought item - paid by bank deposit - money is in.

Have marked as payment recieved, yet click and send wont recognise payment as being made, so I cant generate the label. Ive told him he needs to go through checkout, but hes a buit lost. This really is a silly system if the seller cant say they have payment?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

If this happens to me,  I just cut and paste the name and address, line by line so I don't make a mistake, into C&S. And look at Sold items to get the correct postage type and item #. It only takes a minute.

cheers

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

I stopped using C & S as it had odd "glitches" so now I use eBay postage as you can just generate it straight

from the selling page,(much easier to use and you get the fee invoiced with your eBay invoice).

It might cost a fraction more but I like simplicity,good.gif

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@key_mart_au wrote:

Have marked as payment recieved, yet click and send wont recognise payment as being made, so I cant generate the label. Ive told him he needs to go through checkout, but hes a buit lost. This really is a silly system if the seller cant say they have payment?

I'd say it's not so much that the payment received isn't recognised, but a confirmed delivery address isn't provided (which happens during checkout), so the data Australia Post pull from eBay wouldn't be able to include a delivery address to fill out the C&S form. 

I try to get around this by not providing my bank details anywhere except via checkout (and make a note in my listings of who I bank with, and that full details are provided during checkout). Sometimes people will message for details instead, so when I reply, I give the details and ask them to confirm delivery address, then copy / paste that into the C&S form.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Yes I too have found that C&S does not sometimes connect with a buyer. So I just copy and paste all the details in and do it manually including putting the tracking number against the order. Bit of a hassle but it's not too often.
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks for your replies - It never actually occurred to me to just go through the AP web site click and send. Easy enough.

Cheers

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply