Click n Send Box prices not correct

I know the pricing has gone up with Aust Post click n send from today but now when I logged on today and used a BOX1 (00069) for the price has now more than tripled! Only sending over east from Perth.

I tried both boxes 1 & 2 and prices are way out as if they were overseas pricing. Instead of $7.10 (not sure what the parcel post boxes have gone up to) I'm getting prices of $47 & $77.

This can't be right. Have I missed something here? Will call c&S when they are open.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Wrong weights on ebay posting & labels.

Click n Send Aust Post all fine now.

Had Aust Post check this morning what my parcel had on screen when scanned and lodged and it told them nothing. Ha, why is that not a shock!

Seems all the weights printed out wrong on labels for all boxes. Not sure about satchels.

View solution in original post

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

definitely not right -  prices were to stay the same with a small increase in the cost of the box only.

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

I see what you mean - I have tried one on click and send and it is .... broken!    

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

have you tried printing a label through the ebay MANAGE POSTAGE LABELS?  

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

Just spoke to CnS customer service and they are on to it. They have had hundreds ring up already about it.

Will be fixed in 1/2 hour. How can they get it so wrong. Great start hey.

Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

Not tried that way yet, like using Aust Post website but will give it a go to see if prices the same there as well.

thanks.

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

First time using ebay CnS and pricing is correct but label for boxing is not. Box 2 should be up to 15kg but label is printing 3kg weight.

I really don't need this, why is it not done correctly in the first place. Do they not test everything out first.

CALM BLUE OCEAN,  CALM BLUE OCEAN.

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

eBAY Manage Postage label print out weight for 00076 Box2 is not correct. Should be up to 15kg, printing out 3kg.

Has nobody else not noticed this? ebay customer service on to it as well.

That will teach me to get up early, should have stayed in bed.

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

lol, me too - just printed out a label for B4 box and the price is right - but it says 5 kg not 15 kg.   Luckily my parcel is under 5 kg anyway just very big, so I am going to use the label.

Happy days!     Hope they fix it soon.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

BX1 is printing a 1 kg limit too.

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply