Closed Store - ZEROED stock levels - still getting fees and charges - help?

Hi Guys

I have recently undergone a marriage breakdown - and my wife has taken out an order, so that I cannot access my stocks. Smiley Mad

I have continually updated eBay about this - and shut things right down - been told that the issue was sorted - only to get billed again and again. Has anyone else had this happen and could possibly help?

Different Customer Support techs keep giving different advice? I DO want to re-open shortly, otherwise I would just shut down altogether in frustration?

Steve

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

How did you get in contact with eBay?

Have you used the have us call you option and requested a call back?

How long ago did you try to close your account? and how long ago did you last sell something? 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

What are you getting billed for?

Is it possible an unpaid bill/invoice?

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I temporarily closed my Store in November, have chatted by phone and by Chat system. I haven't sold anything for approx. 3 months.

Steve

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

NO - getting billed for active listings, though every one was showing zero stocks; (as advised by eBay Service Team), was advised that no further fees would accrue?

Today eBay has offered a credit, but not for all of the charges.

Steve

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

0 quantity items attract listing fees when they roll over EVERY month.

Setting all your listings to 0 qty is a way of stopping sales when you are away.

You need to END all of your listings. You might get a credit this time, but you probably won't in the future.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Just to add, if the listings were set to zero quantity in November they'll drop into unsold in February and the charges will stop (or should).

It probably would have been cheaper to keep the store and pay the monthly fee for it than to pay listing fees on all those listings for even one month, let alone three months.
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply