Combining shipping?

Having issues with people asking to Combine shipping - why is it that some people can buy without paying & others can’t?

can eBay create a “request total from seller” button to their cart - so sellers can send a revised invoice to pay ?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Combining shipping?

You'd need to ask eBay

I doubt they would, even if they could

Are the items in people's carts?

Are the buyers using the app or the real site?

Is it on straight up auctions or buy it nows?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Combining shipping?

Ebay can send a request to a seller to issue a combined invoice, IF a buyer is not using an app, adds all the items they want to their ebay cart, goes into the cart, clicks on "request total from seller" and then clicks on 'commit to buy'.

Ebay could  update their app to enable buyers to receive the same options available to desktop device users, but so far they have ignored feedback/suggestions/complaints about this anomaly.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Combining shipping?

Last week I had a buyer pay a combined invoice on her phone using the app. I have always believed this was not possible and had told her to use a desktop or a device with the eBay classic site. It was a combined invoice I sent, for a mixture of BINs, Best Offers, and auction items. Has something changed?

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Combining shipping?

@siddieswans wrote:

Last week I had a buyer pay a combined invoice on her phone using the app. I have always believed this was not possible and had told her to use a desktop or a device with the eBay classic site. It was a combined invoice I sent, for a mixture of BINs, Best Offers, and auction items. Has something changed?

They can pay it if you have already sent the combined invoice.  They can't request a combined invoice from the app.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Combining shipping?

Thanks. I have been repeatedly told (up till now) that buyers can't see the combined invoice I have sent when using the app. When they go to pay it only shows the postage cost as all the separate costs added together. So I send a message about use a desktop or a device with the eBay classic site. And then they can pay. Maybe something has changed.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Combining shipping?

Good grief...I hope so.....been a thorn in our sides for many, many years....I live in hope!

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply