Completed item specifics have disappeared on many listings. Anyone else?

The required item specifics have been a real pain for me, but mainly from the point of view that I spend 2 full days going through every single listing (a while ago) and making sure they were all compliant, but now I'm getting messages that details are missing. When I go into any listing that I had already tweaked, I find that some of the information has disapperared and needs to be inputted again.

So my listings went from 100% with items specifics completed (the blue circle filled up) to only around 30% retaining the information.

Anybody else have this happen?

So disheartening and such a waste of time ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Is that since the Autumn Selling Update (where they added new/more)?
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I have hundreds of items that supposedly need item specifics, but for now, am choosing to ignore
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

I'm not exactly sure if it's since the new update.

For example, when I did the first round of item specifics, it asked for things like size, colour etc, which were filled in for all of them.

Now, when I go to a listing that says it's incomplete, there are some new requirements, but some also that say sizing or colouring are missing when they were definitely completed previously.

I've ignored a lot of them, but will get through them in time as they need to get redone, but I have noticed that my international sales have not come back at all (used to be around 30% of my volume), so I'm guessing that's mainly due to the  "missing" specifics.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

We are just doing a few listings every day, don't have spare time to waste doing this meaningless exercise.

We have always filled in the specifics from day one, so not like there is no information for the buyer. But of course if we don't do it will eventually be penalised so chugging along to get finished.   

.......................but hope that we don't have to go back and re-do.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply