Connection reset / browser hand when editing variations

Every time I try to edit the quantities on my variation listings, the browser hangs. Have tried three different browsers on my pc (IE, chrome and Firefox, plus safari on iPad and iPhone and same result! Doesn't seem to affect any other eBay or web sites! It's been doing it for months but it used to let me through eventually, now not working at all! I'd appreciate any help from any one who knows what this might be or had a sillier issue. Thanks
Deb
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

lol similar issue I mean *
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

I haven't experienced anything like that with my variation listings, but I have noticed that if I copy/paste data like quantity into the fields, eBay doens't like it much, usually it doesn't seem to register and the quantity will revert to whatever was originally there. (That probably won't help, but thought I'd mention it just in case). 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Just started having the same issue after changing from an ADSL internet connection to Optus 4G internet. Waiting for Optus to come back on a solution as when I go to a different network with my laptop all is OK. Are you using $G?

@deborahbart wrote:
Every time I try to edit the quantities on my variation listings, the browser hangs. Have tried three different browsers on my pc (IE, chrome and Firefox, plus safari on iPad and iPhone and same result! Doesn't seem to affect any other eBay or web sites! It's been doing it for months but it used to let me through eventually, now not working at all! I'd appreciate any help from any one who knows what this might be or had a sillier issue. Thanks
Deb

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply