Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Listings uploaded by File Exchange has auto enabled "...Woolworths or BIG W with Click & Collect."

For those of you who upload listings through File Exchange, here is a surprise: ebay automatically enable the check box for "Buyers can collect the item at Woolworths or BIG W with Click & Collect." this is really awkward. If you don't know about thi...

The Rise of the Bazaar - versus Ebay

Just wanting to see some opinions...Given the significant slow down in sales for many sellers on EBay, including me, I have conversely noticed an increase in 'Bazaars' or multi-seller second hand warehouses in my town (Melbourne). Does anyone think t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Best way to send a concert ticket?

Just wondering, what's the best way to send a concert ticket? I'm assuming by using an envelope without the window would be best - but should I just pop it in the envelope by itself or perhaps cover it in something like a bit of paper to be on the sa...

Click and send vs Ebay postage labels

I am totally confused by click and send.Are there any advantages to using click and send over the ebay postage label print service for a non business registered seller?For a 500g satchel it still looks like Ebay is cheaper (even with added final valu...

Newbie to selling on ebay

Hi,Just wondering if any of you lovely ebay peeps have any tips for me selling on ebay? I need to sell a range of different items clothing, shoes etc and not sure how to go about it. Ive startec by ordering my satchels 3kg and 500g...if im selling a ...

Possible scam?

I listed my iphone and the buyer asked for total invoice amount, in the invoice was the following message attached. The buyer has not marked as paid nor have i receive payment via Paypal. Can someone explain this to me, I thought Paypal was only meth...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Offer - Confusion

I am a newbie to Best Offer option.I had an offer and I made a counteroffer. While waiting for the 1st person to action my counteroffer, I had a 2nd offer from a different person, I made the same counteroffer to the 2nd person.Do I have to wait the 2...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Envelopes and Stationery

Morning all...There used to be a AU seller whom I have purchased envelopes from in the past that I particualry liked.Envelopes exactly suited our stuff and were a good price. And I wanna make use of the 10% general voucher on offer at the moment. I a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Connection reset / browser hand when editing variations

Every time I try to edit the quantities on my variation listings, the browser hangs. Have tried three different browsers on my pc (IE, chrome and Firefox, plus safari on iPad and iPhone and same result! Doesn't seem to affect any other eBay or web si...

Are eBay losing fees?

As you can see by looking at this discussion board, the most common/repeating topic is how much sellers sales have slowed down in recent times.Over the past 3 years my sales have dwindled considerably. Every year, in my previous 10 years of selling, ...

WTB - Crysatl Ball

< vent >They must be available because I keep getting orders for custom labels with no details being sent, sales for A4 sheets of vynal with no colour selection and other things that require a sixth sense.. < / vent>

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check your Address for Returns

I received my first ever request for a return in over 10 years recently. As i use a po box for security reasons i was shocked to see that my residential address was on the return application. A quick check of my addresses in the primary return addres...