Contact in Bulk?

Is there a way to send a message via "messages" or email addresses to my customers? preferebly not one at a time, i.e. as a group?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Contact in Bulk?

You can no longer send bulk emails through Selling Manager Pro but there is a workaround by doing it through eBay Singapore.

Login to ebay.com.sg

In your My eBay under the Account tab click on Subscriptions and subscribe to the free Selling Manager.

Select the buyers that you wish to email from your Sold section

Click on the Other Action button and select Email Buyer

Select which Email Template to use or create a new one

If you are sending regular bulk emails you can have Templates setup for different purposes and saved ready to use.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

Wow! I will give this a try, thanks so much, I wonder why we can't do here in oz.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

We can no longer do it here in Oz because, according to an eBay survey (cough cough) the buyers here said they were getting too many emails:|  eBay Singapore works a treat:-D

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

because people hate being bombared with spam. Be careful that you don't get reported.

As part of your store subscription you can send 1 marketing email every 7 days to those who have opted in to receiving them.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

Thanks everyone, have just sent first batch will see if we get slapped. will be more cautious next time around.  

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

kazbar - I think glen is referring to messages such as "thank you for your payment and purchase; your item will be posted tomorrow" or something along those lines, rather than spamming buyers:-)

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

wow you cant win eh they either dont get enough or too much ebay customers are animals
Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

................and you had to drag up a thread that's nearly 6 YEARS OLD to have a whinge.................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Contact in Bulk?

And to label all ebay users animals.  At least he doesn't discriminate between buyers and sellers.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply