Copped my first Negative...

Well, it's finally happened, I copped my first negative in over 7 years selling on eBay.

Called Customer Service to see if I can get the negative removed and was no help at all, stating that the buyer was reflecting on his experience.

Negative feed back remark was "This was not even full! Cant believe i paid $7 for this."

My listing states Super Lube Mini 2cc but henry who loves his jesus christ expected the tube to be full, I contacted henry to see if he could tell me how many Millilitres (2cc = 2ml) was in his tube but I doubt that I will get a response.

The only recommendation that Customer Service suggested was to revise my listing, I tried to point out that if she bought a bottle of softdrink there would be air in the bottle as well as the softdrink but this wouldn't indicate that the bottle held less than the required amount of softdrink in the bottle, but this fell on deaf ears.

Now to think up a follow up reply...

2cc + H20 = Fool

Cheers

Hidiho

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Make sure you put the fools ID in the feedback reply too.
Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

Umm old Henry loves handing out the negs and neuts.

This is a strange thing for someone to write,
I don t sell much. I m a good buyer and honest and don t like to scam anybody. I love to shop on ebay and most importantly I love God with all my heart and with all my mind. That s all 🙂
Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

I know Harley..

A very odd comment to put on his profile, especially considering he has never sold anything...

oh, I goofed on my remark above, should have been 2cc + O2 = Fool..

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

What's the buyers name?
Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

In the OP's post put  the bolded words together and you have it.

Thanks for the heads-up on that one.

Feedback misuse I'd say.

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

opening post bold text

@hidi_ho, The first neg is always the hardest. Just remember you can't please everyone all of the time.

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

Added. Smiley Wink   (such a noob)

image host
Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

Spelt that wrong Kopes.   It should be WATANOB.   Smiley Wink

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

A neutral for marking an item shipped after they already received it? Smiley Surprised

People never cease to suprise (and disappoint) me with the reasons they can come up with for negs / neuts. 

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply