Customer has not made contact in the 5 days since making purchase (although they have paid via PayPa

lCustomer has not made contact. Has not responded to the two emails I have sent and it has been 5 days since they paid for item. What should I do.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Customer has not made contact in the 5 days since making purchase (although they have paid via P

Is there any particular reason you need them to respond?

Many buyers make a purchase and don't go online again for a while, or don't check back for messages, and unless there's something preventing you from sending the item, there really isn't any need to wait for a response.

Sometimes I need to ask a buyer a question after they have bought and paid, but I usually let them know that if I can't confirm the details by X date and time, I will do X (eg make a random colour choice, post items separately etc).

If there was an issue which meant an item couldn't be posted without contacting the buyer for whatever reason, I would send them a similar message, but say that unless I can confirm the details by X date and time, a refund will be issued along with a request to cancel the transaction.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: Customer has not made contact in the 5 days since making purchase (although they have paid via P

rkwm888
Community Member

why would the buyer need to make contact

you should have all the details so post off the item quick and smart other wise

you will be getting an email asking where is the item

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Hurry up and post it then 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it is for the bath then it might be a good idea to pull the buyers phone number and ring them.  They have probably had to arrange transport to pick it up.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply