Customers delaying postage, and effecting my postage rating

I currently have THREE separate buyers who purchased and paid for items, but have asked for them not to be sent.

One purchased, and now wants to go to the shop, to double check she's ordered the right size.  Another wants to add more items, but is still thinking about it. The other wants another item and asked how to combine postage, and I've messaged and explained and received no response.

Meanwhile the parcels are languishing here, and giving me late postage strikes agains me .

Any suggestions about how to get people to combine orders efficiently, as this is my biggest problem with sellers and the cause of most of my late postage. It happens weekly.

It's frustrating as I go to the post office every day. I feel its unfair that these people are effecting my ratings, and potentially getting a hold on my Paypal, which happened at the peak of my selling Season last year.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I've just got off the phone to ebay....just ring them and have all defects removed...tell them it was 'held' at customer's request. They can see the messages.

I was on phone 5 minutes 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I've just got off the phone to ebay....just ring them and have all defects removed...tell them it was 'held' at customer's request. They can see the messages.

I was on phone 5 minutes 🙂
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks so much . I will do that.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

In future, it's best to give the buyer a deadline, like if something isn't confirmed or finalised by X date, the current order will be posted or cancelled (whichever fits best with their initial enquiry ).
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply