DSR Report Timeframes

As I understand it, if I have less than 400 transactions in a three month period, then I am rated for defects over a twelve month period instead....correct?

That being the case, does anyone else think we should be able to create reports for DSRs for the previous 12 months?  The system only caters for the last three months, which means I can't check to see if the figures on my dashboard are accurate (I suspect they are not).  My dashboard projection shows six defects (well under the 2%), but my defect report only shows two.  The only thing that changed on the dashboard report this month was negs/neuts (I got a grey dot for postage time after the long weekend, although the buyer still gave me four stars?!?).  NOTHING has changed on my defect report since April ( 1 neg, 1 neut and an open dispute for INR which was closed the day after it opened because the item turned up).  How are we supposed to have any faith in this defect system if the various components of the system can't even line up? And what use as a performance management tool, is a defect report that never changes?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

DSR Report Timeframes

The problem comes because they are updating at different times. so what you see on your current performace page is not what is on your defect report most times, at least it isn't with mine. Like I have 5 defects on my performance page but when I do the defect report it says 9. Ebay has removed 3 and one is about to drop off but these won't update until later today I suspect.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

DSR Report Timeframes

In your Seller Dashboard you can click on View trending data and it will show you the last 12 months with defects and the reasons why we're defective.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

DSR Report Timeframes

I get that harley, but until a few days ago when my new grey dot was added to the dashboard, my dashboard had been showing five defects for a couple of months.  But my defect report has only shown three (the same three) since April.  Time zones doesn't account for that.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

DSR Report Timeframes

are you being assessed 3 monthly or 12 monthly? you might be best to ring customer support and get them to explain to you when it updates.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

DSR Report Timeframes

12 monthly but as it turns out, my defect report has changed since 8 o'clock this morning, the neut from last week is now showing and it says I have 4 defects.  My dashboard still says 6 though (and that's what the % is calculated on isn't it?).

I'm reluctant to ring, in case it suddenly becomes 8....maybe I shouldn't rock the boat until it poses a real threat to my status?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

DSR Report Timeframes

And the 1st November is still to come!!!

I cancelled my store subscription on the 24th and have started ending my listings today. It's so sad but after reading this, and other threads on the forum this morning, I know I am doing the right thing.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

DSR Report Timeframes

from my understanding the defect report page updates every Thursday US so Fridays here. Then you are assessed over either a 3 monthly or 12 monthly period, your dashboard performance % page updates on or around the 20th of each month. So while there are defects coming and going over that period it is never going to be exactly correct as they all update differently.

On the dashboard performance % page there are also 2 tabs one that says your seller level is (current) and the second tab says projected seller level is (for the coming month) the 2nd one will give you some idea of what defects are dropping off and what new ones will be added.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply