Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photos not showing

For the last few days, photos on the gallery/selling pages have slowly been decreasing in how many actually show, until tonight when NONE are showing. The photos show up when I go into a listing, but it's hard to know which listings to open if I can'...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

And so it begins :(

Yep ... it has started for me I have just received a negative ..... the 1st in over 4 years. It was for a $3.00 sale !!!! This seller never even contacted me to say it hadn't arrive. I never had the chance to offer a refund, replace the items or give...

I've listed a car to sell via auction 10 hours ago & i still can't see it in a search. It's showing

10 hours ago I listed my 1962 EK holden station wagon special for auction & it still can't be found in search. It's showing as an active listing in my ebay with time left ticking down 10 hours already. This is my first attempt at selling on ebay....n...

Why does <Removed> still have 100% feedback

why does anyone have 100% feedback when he/she retracts bids without permission and against ebay rules, plus ebay will not allow negative feedback to be given to them

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Who would win this dispute?

I have a buyer who is not happy with my product and has immediately left a neatral and opened a returned case. I accepted the offer but as stated in my listing they would have to pay for postage. Now because this is posting from the US to Australia, ...

Automatic relist feature not working.

free automatic relist.in the rule it says "available to non business sellers" I am a non business seller ,and I do not get the auto list feature on any of my ebay ID's i have a few ebay account in order to separate my catogories of items. I am a non ...

Suspended account

WOW!!!! I can not believe the total disregard eBay has for their sellers. Firstly I have been selling on eBay for a number of years now and use it to supplement my income. I have sold countless items and pay well in-excess of $1000 per month in eBay ...

Resolved! what to do?

Recently I sent an item to my buyer, with tracking, sign on delivery and my post office docket does show post code, the ebay app told me its awaiting collection ( signed for), I messaged my buyer to let them know, its still waiting to be collected, n...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where are the free listings?

Does anyone have any theories on why non store sellers haven't got the free listings in a long time?

• 24 replies
  • 3 Helpful

DSR Report Timeframes

As I understand it, if I have less than 400 transactions in a three month period, then I am rated for defects over a twelve month period instead....correct? That being the case, does anyone else think we should be able to create reports for DSRs for ...

eBay restricting access through old versions of web browsers

Hi TL Users, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues.For more informatio...

Resolved! Question re the 40 free listings

Probably a silly question but hypothetically, if I put up 40 free listings at the beginning of the month and sell 10 of those items in the first week, can I replace those 10 items with another 10 listings at no charge, or must I wait until the end of...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Writing is on the Wall

It has been such a bad two weeks with returns, never had this much in 12 months than I have had in the past 10 days. I think perhaps the buyers are already aware that they hold the power. Dress is the wrong colour cream, my boobs are too big for the ...