DSR Rubbish

This DSR is a load of rubbish & I am over it  & don't care anymore   My stuff will still sell eventually. I have been told my status as a Top Rated seller is on the line?? I have 6 defects out of 328  transactions.  1 neutral     1 transaction I cancelled because the buyer was a 0 buyer from India just mucking around & 4 out of 328 1-3 on items not described Not bad considering I sell all 2nd hand items & sometimes opinions on condition come into it   So looks like I am not a good person by eba ys standards But does it really matter I have 100% feedback & that is what the buyer looks for     Now go & look at Dick Smiths feedback  as an example (96.1% & stacks of negs)  Ebay promote them all the time at the top of the home page I bet they don't get told unless they improve they will get banned!!    MONEY TALKS in big business

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

DSR Rubbish

I'm pretty sure 99.99% of Sellers will agree with you. IMO the DSR's  are a great mood monitor. 🙂 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

DSR Rubbish

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

With an attitude like that you may find that your selling career is shorter than you would like.

With the new system it is ebay who will decide if your items will sell or if you will even be allowed to sell on ebay.

Have you read the many threads on the subject on the boards?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply