Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! if i have to use "unpaid item" process to get paid for a sale, what kind of feedback should i leave

lately i seem to have had a few bidders who ignore my invoices and only pay when ebay do the "unpaid item" thingy, my question being, what kind of feedback should i leave? do i comment re unpaid item only way i got paid? or should i just leave no fee...

Australia post warning

mail scam warning - Australia Post continues to warn customers about emails which advise that a "courier" was unable to deliver a parcel to their address.The email then requests the customer to view and print information about their package and to go...

Australia post warning about scam

again scammers are at workmail scam warning - Australia Post continues to warn customers about emails which advise that a "courier" was unable to deliver a parcel to their address. The email then requests the customer to view and print information ab...

Doom & Gloom but the Sun still Shines

Thought I would have a bit of a say as I am feeling quite gloomy about the new changes:- But then: I have been through many changes to eBay, over the years, but I have continued Selling,I have only "lost"1 parcel in that time, but it had only been on...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 11 replies
  • 7 Helpful

aussie post have warned about scam

mail scam warning - Australia Post continues to warn customers about emails which advise that a "courier" was unable to deliver a parcel to their address. The email then requests the customer to view and print information about their package and to g...

FREE LISTINGS YEAH

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/2076?_trkparms=clkid%3D1010802704077083970 hope it works for everyone

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

the resolution centre is not working,what do i do

i have been asked to cancel 2 purchases that were made by mistake. the resolution centre will not let me take action. this happened to me a while ago. i asked a buyer to accept a cancellation and the buyer had the same problem, she could not get the ...

Has someone thrown a switch.

Two of the items I listed have gone through the list and 3 free lists with no sale and 5 views maximum,(no watchers) They now have 16 and 13 views and 4 and 3 watchers. They have gone from being nearly invisible to searchable? So who threw the switch...

Why have rules if ebay ignores them?

Too many times I've been burned on ebay by overseas bidders. Since USPS no longer offers delivery confirmation overseas, all the bidder has to do is claim they never got the item, and ebay automatically refunds their money. So I stopped selling overs...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DSR Rubbish

This DSR is a load of rubbish & I am over it & don't care anymore My stuff will still sell eventually. I have been told my status as a Top Rated seller is on the line?? I have 6 defects out of 328 transactions. 1 neutral 1 transaction I cancelled bec...

Third party postal address

I just sold item on eBay and selected no international postage, but my item was won by Malaysian user. I understand that I need to set my country preferences for this not to happen, selecting countries I don't wish to post to, so next time I'll look ...