Day light saving

My listings end times have all gone back an hour, eg. 7.35 pm. to 6. 35pm. Is there any way to alter these times in bulk?or do I have to do this manually. I have 93 items listed so it will take an awful long time!  Thank you for your input and time. Patricia.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Day light saving

@pats_treasures wrote:

My listings end times have all gone back an hour, eg. 7.35 pm. to 6. 35pm. Is there any way to alter these times in bulk?or do I have to do this manually. I have 93 items listed so it will take an awful long time!  Thank you for your input and time. Patricia.

Yep. Listings use 24 hour periods. In April they go back an hour. In October they go forward an hour. Been that way for at least 11 years. The period which covers your membership. Haven't you experienced this before? What did you do back then?

If they are running listings the only way you can change them is to end and relist. Which you can do in bulk and won't take much time at all.

Or you can do them 3 per day as they become due to roll over. 93 is not a lot of listings. Ending and relisting individually would take a maximum of 3 hours. As we are all encouraged to stay home, that will give you something to do apart from watching TV/Youtube/Netflix.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Day light saving

You don't need to alter them.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Day light saving

I presume you want a 7.30 finish - end of DLS pushed you back and no way to change without starting again.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Day light saving

@pats_treasures wrote:

Yep. Listings use 24 hour periods. In April they go back an hour. In October they go forward an hour. Been that way for at least 11 years. The period which covers your membership. Haven't you experienced this before? What did you do back then?

If they are running listings the only way you can change them is to end and relist. Which you can do in bulk and won't take much time at all.

Or you can do them 3 per day as they become due to roll over. 93 is not a lot of listings. Ending and relisting individually would take a maximum of 3 hours. As we are all encouraged to stay home, that will give you something to do apart from watching TV/Youtube/Netflix.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Day light saving

Hi Dave,thank you for your answer. Yes I will relist as they come up with the new time.I usually take the "sell  similar" option. I am 89yrs so now have selective memory and I do not remember what I did  when this happened before. 

I do not watch daytime television, or Youtube, or subscribe to any movie channels, so Ebay takes up most of my day. My medical condition means that I do everything in slow motion . I do not have high volume sales and that suits me as that is as much as I can cope with. I have heart failure and have been in isolation for the past 8 years as I gave up driving, so isolation is not new to me.

A positive thought, I am so thankful to Ebay and the Internet.  Ebay gives me something to look forward to and get out of bed for.and the sales help to pay the bills. The Internet brings the world into my living room.

I love the discussion group, I check it every day.I have learnt so much from it. Your responders are so knowledgeable and give  so much of their tme and practical advice .I thank you all. Patricia.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply