Do You Sell Clothing? What do you think of this?

26 REPLIES 26

I don't, but my first thought when I read about that the other week was what a gold mine it's going to be for 'some buyers'

Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

Not sure I'm up to getting my gear off at the PO. lol

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

I prefer to have my parcels delivered anyway.

Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

It would not impact the behaviour of buyers who buy to “wear and return”. But watch out for AP’s next innovation of champagne and canapé parties in their newly set up banquet halls, dance clubs and horse races where buyers can try out clothing in a relaxed and festive atmosphere.

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

The photo in the article isn't either of the Aust Post shops in Orange. I have no idea where either shops would put a changeroom. One is way too small and the other is so cluttered you can barely move. 

It also doesn't say if the return can only happen if the item doesn't fit in store. Can you take it home, then bring it back to be returned? It would be a field day for the wardrobers, who've never paid for a garment in their life, but get to wear a nice new outfit at ever event they attend, knowing they can claim INAD and return it afterwards. 

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

What about buyers who don't read descriptions or sellers who don't accept returns?

Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

Could Aus Post have released their April Fool joke too early?

and re:

@domino-710 wrote:

Not sure I'm up to getting my gear off at the PO. lol

No room at my local post office for a changing room. One customer did drop his trousers in the shop, not sure exactly what he was thinking although we can guess, his trousers "fell down".  Luckily another male customer, built like the proverbial brick SH, managed to somehow lift trousers and man out of the shop. The only PO employee, a petite young woman, was quite shaken at the time. 

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Not to mention that other items might be wrong too (just look at all the threads here). Why clothes and changing rooms? I don't know, it sounds like a silly idea to me.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply