Do many people still use turbo lister? and how do they feel about it no longer being available?

I use turbo lister and so does my elderly mother.

At 81, she uses it and finds it very helpful.

Unfortunately, her computer is due for an upgrade, but unless she upgrades befroe the 15th, she will not be able to download it.

I think this is unfair. It's hard for older people to learn new things, and for some younger people too!

Is there an alternative to turbo lister please?

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Do many people still use turbo lister? and how do they feel about it no longer being available?

Go to your "My eBay' top right hand corrner click my eBay at the top. From the drop down click Selling/sold.

This opens Sellers Hub.

Click on Draft,  then it walks you through , and they can be saved, corrected, view before uploadind to List

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Re: Do many people still use turbo lister? and how do they feel about it no longer being available?

I still use TL for listing. I've always used ebay's bulk listing tools - except I couldn't get File Exchange to work for me.
I have templates in TL which I've just started to transfer over to Seller Hub in the hopes it will get easier & quicker for me to list.

I'm not sure what's going to happen to TL.
US sellers are still using it but it wouldn't surprise me if one day I open TL & the whole program crashes.

I do have the TL installation program saved but if ebay stop the synchronization procedure or remove the 3rd party authorisations - who knows what will happen.

Most other 3rd party ebay listing programs have on-going charges/fees.
I haven't found one that suits me like TL (free) without paying an arm or a leg.

You can download TL from here...
http://download.ebay.com/turbo_lister2/TurboListerInstall.htm

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I find TL a great tool for editing and uploading.  So will keep using it as long as I can.  

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I still use TL, works okay but has a few problems now.  The issues I find are:

- setting multiple international shipping destinations can easily confuse it if you modify something and you have to reset them and start again to get it to accept them

- return policies always need to be mass-edited to something on the site rather than in TL

- exporting/importing between accounts can sometimes drop images so it's a pain to manually check each listing after doing it

- can list items under the wrong account, but hasn't done it for well over a year so maybe it got fixed

Recently I found this service which has a free option just for listing (I think you have to have a paid account to edit actve listings in eBay):

https://codisto.com/xpresslister/pricing.html

I haven't had the time to look into it further but may be of use to someone.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I love TL,  I am very disappointed to hear that they are discontinuing it.

It is not at all fair.

Apparently it is no longer available for download after the 15th og Feb 😞

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I would be interested to hear of first hand experience with this program xpresslister

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

I have never heard of xpresslister
I will definitely need to look into this.
Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I tried it out:

https://codisto.com/xpresslister/pricing.html

It's terrible, not going to use it.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply