Do no wish to sell to .......

I do not wish to sell items to people in SA or TAS.  how do l set this up in the begining, before l start listing ?   thanx.

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Do no wish to sell to .......

Sorry for re-activating and old thread but I'm searching for this myself.

Business Policies did exist when I jsut had a noraml business account, but since moving to a store this no longer is there and all I can do is restrict to other countries.

Problem I am facing is that WA Regional and especially WA remote is taking forever in postage. eBay's ETA of X days is of course far from accurate to these areas (sending from QLD) so of course buyers in those areas are getting mighty peev'd and of course saying but eBay says 6 days (when it's taking a month).

So desperately looking to restrict selling to espeically WA Remote to avoid bad feedback.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Select the account tab and to the left in the margin see if you have business poilcies there.

image host
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@pwrtech wrote:

Sorry for re-activating and old thread but I'm searching for this myself.

Business Policies did exist when I jsut had a noraml business account, but since moving to a store this no longer is there and all I can do is restrict to other countries.

Problem I am facing is that WA Regional and especially WA remote is taking forever in postage. eBay's ETA of X days is of course far from accurate to these areas (sending from QLD) so of course buyers in those areas are getting mighty peev'd and of course saying but eBay says 6 days (when it's taking a month).

So desperately looking to restrict selling to espeically WA Remote to avoid bad feedback.

Try the info in this thread.  It may have changed from when I did it last year but it's always worth a try.

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/Where-do-I-find-my-business-policies-so-I-can-edit-them/m-p/...

Contrary to a lot of comments above, business policies aren't restricted to stores.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply