Does anyone have a simple solution for changing listings to comply with changes to active content.

Hello ebayers.

I have 350+ listings for sale on ebay. I have received an email telling me that all my listings have active content and need to be changed to comply with new ebay policies. Does anyone have some clues as to what sellers in my position have to do to ensure listings are compatible. I have an Auctiva scrolling bar-is this the problem and what are the alternatives?

Thanks in advance for any help or solutions.

Regards

socialworker0_5

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Does anyone have a simple solution for changing listings to comply with changes to active content.

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

This has been discussed at length on other threads.

I suggest you read these other threads.....you will probably find all you need without responders having to go over it all again.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Delete active content?

If you have an Auctiva scrolling bar, definitely delete it. Sellers might think it cute; buyers overwhelmingly hate it.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for the link to the active content scanner - just what I have been looking for and I am familiar with the style as it is the same programmers who developed the picture size scanner.  Will have a play.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply