Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

To measure or not to measure?

So, new changes coming up on eBay November 1st. I will be continuing as I have too much stock to get rid of. Having a think about strategies to prevent SNADs as much as possible. So what is the current thinking about providing measurements for garmen...

Cancel a sale?

Few months ago, I listed a BY IT NOW sale of a Canon100mm L lens for $600 (stupid me because it was hardly used and I orignally bought if for $1200). After I receved the money, I realised I was set back by Ebay fee of $60, Paypal fee of about $10 and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I better cancelling an item that a buyer won't pay for, or submitting an unpaid item case?

A buyer made an offer on a car I was selling, but before I could respond, she bought the car for the listed price, then asked for a reduction in price, which I said ok for, then asked if it had a RWC, which as stated in the listing it didn't, then to...

what happens to non payers

interested to know if there are any penalties for non buyers.As a seller I am unable to give a buyer negative or neutral feedback when they do not complete their obligation to pay for something that they have bought. Usually there is absolutely no co...

Buyer unable to purchase

I have a buyer who is looking to purchase 5 of my items, but are unable to do soThey are relatively new with a feedback score of (1) and they have gone through phone verification. The message they get is: Buyer blocked due to item count exceeded Can ...

GST on online sales over $20

Why not just get ebay to collect it off the sale of anything sold here in Australia?ie: you sell items in Australia, you pay Australian taxes - level playing field

Sales pickup

Well, I'm glad that the school holidays are over and sales are starting to pick up again as I'm down 35% on last month. Having said that, I'm REALLY glad I decided not to keep all my eggs in one basket and have expanded onto other major online sellin...

Resolved! refund item insured

Hi fellow ebayers can anyone tell me what I do when a buyer wants a refund for an item that was damaged in transitI insured this item and registered it whith Aus post. The buyer doesn,t want to know about claiming insurance .I went down to the post o...

Bennett lure

Spoken to buyer today and his item has arrived and happy.what do I need to do now and his money being withheld from my account is this the end of this case regards justin

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has a scammer bought my item?

Hello all. Yestersay, I put a smart phone up for sale and within 6 minutes someone bought it. The person who bought the item sent me an email stating I needed to contact him with the email address he provided. I contacted him with the email address h...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Restricting Account after potential buyer wanted to inspect item

Well I finally did my block with Ebay todayI had listed some designer chairs, $500, unusual design, high value item (for me anyway). As always I say in my listing, 'Inspections Are Welcome".Potential buyer asks to come and view them, I agree and prov...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to search my items by postage policy

I was out of stock so I listed the items with a delayed postage - to allow for restocking. I have now received these items - they are in stock - and I want to find the items listed under the delayed postage policy. How do I do it? Thanks

Free Listings

Its on again: 150 free lisitings 16 -25 Apr http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

• 26 replies
  • 4 Helpful