Message 2 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

No luck here but thank you for sharing

Message 3 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

Woohoo, first one in ages. Thank you. Smiley Happy

Oh, just remembered, don't have anything else to list.

image host
Message 4 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

Expired offer on 1 ID, invitation only on the other.Smiley Frustrated Thanks for sharing anyway, it is always worth a try 

Message 5 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

Same 😢😢

Message 6 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

Yeah it worked for me,I am shocked,but mine goes 14th -18th.Thanks

Message 7 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

What is your code. Is it different than 2664, if so please share
Message 8 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

2664 works for different sellers at different times of the month. It seems to run on a 30 day cycle. If you where able to access the offer last month on the tenth, with a starting date on the 13th, I would expect you would have a chance of accessing the offer on the 9th this month, with a start date on the 12th. ( March having 31 days the offer begins a day earlier in April )

My guess is that sellers who recieve the "offer expired" message are in a part of the cycle when the offer is not valid for them. This period will be around 17 days as the 30 day cycle includes a period of around 3 days over which the offer can be accepted prior to the selling period, ten days of selling period and 17 days of "offer expired".

Most of the above I am pretty certian of. The following is more speculative.

Experience from others on the forums show that not everyone recieves the offer regularly. Just a guess here, but I suspect ebay have a base line of criteria used to select sellers who are valid for the offer each month. This base line may vary depending on how ebay the company is performing and individual sellers may fall above the base line criteria some months and below other months depending on their individual sales. Other sellers excede the base line criteria most months and so recieve the offer on a pretty regular basis.

Ebay could be using this offer to manage listing numbers from non store sellers on the total ebay Australia site, to meet certian pre-determined levels each month. Less non store listings on the site, could result in the base line criteria being lowered and more people having access to the offer that month.

Message 9 of 27
Latest reply

Free Listings

@mawood2 wrote:

Its on again:

150 free lisitings 16 -25 Apr

http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

I just checked your post from last month and the offer was valid for you from the 17th-26th. This confirms the theory that the offer is on a 30 day rolling cycle. I dont always recieve the offer, but if I am lucky enough to get it this month, I would expect it to start on the 19th for me, as it was valid from the 20th, last month.

I suspect theres a chance I may not recieve the offer this month, as I was very slow using my 40 normal free listings up this month, only having a listing binge this weekend to put up fresh new listings. This may effect my eligability, as I have found if I dont use the freebies up for fresh listings ( relists dont seem to count ) I sometimes miss out on the 2664 freebies.

Message 10 of 27
Latest reply