Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this the precursor to a scam?

Just wondering if a message such as this that I received rings alarm bells of a scam (my redactions ***). I am in Australia. "Hello, I am interested in your *******. I wondered if I win the auction if I could have you ship it to a friend of mine in A...

Possible International Postage Delays Expected

Just want to remind everyone that in the event of World War III occurring later this week, there may some shipping delays to parts of Asia, Europe and the United States. More regions may be affected... adjust your handling times accordingly to protec...

Scammers trying to buy my iPhone

Hi guys I havent sold anything for a while now but last time I listed, there was an option to block bidders with under 5 feedback and buyers that have had previous non payer violations etc. I have just listed my iPhone 6 and immediately I've received...

This has to stop..

This listing was promoted by eBay in the "Trending" section on the home page of the app. The thumbnail states it is "100% AU STOCK" when the seller is in Malaysia. They've blatantly mislead people on the price by adding a $1.00 variation which is jus...

Resolved! was told i had 50 free listings went to use they has disapeared

i received my forty free listings for the month,i used four of them,i just went in to list some more & saw i had been given fifty more free listings.went to relist an item & it was taken off my usual fourty & the fifty had disapeared,i am still scrat...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Please Help me to Identify this tool or object

I have this tool (object) and want to sell it but I don't know what it is - Please Help me to identify it. 1) It is about 60cm long incl wooden handle 2) the 2 arm is made out of solid brass and swing out like a scissors3) the body of the arm is hexa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer Dispute: Requesting Refund (do they have a case?)

Hi, I sold a dress on Feburary 13 and 29 days later (after she took delivery) I received a message from eBay saying that the buyer wanted a full refund plus postage because there was something wrong with the sleeves. I have had zero communication fro...

Resolved! Paypal address

I've sold two items to the same buyer over two hours ago and they are all ready to go but I couldn't send them with my OH as she has left and I haven't got the Email from PP for the address,(the notification was in the bell that they were sold but as...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New seller limits

I see that eBay are getting behind the "Until we all belong" campaign. https://thewest.com.au/news/australia/until-we-all-belong-companies-support-push-for-same-sex-marriage-in-australia-ng-b88435714z The rings can be bought on eBay from airbnb_until...

eBay overcharging on Auspost labels again?

This was happening a while back but it seems to be happening again... last month my eBay invoice debited me $25.05 for a postage label costing $22.77, and $27.15 for a label costing $24.68. I got charged the correct amount for a dozen other labels, h...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! issues with buyer

how is it right to accept back some thing sold when i know every thing was there and the buyer sais some parts ar missing item was sealed the day i put it all together and has never been touch since