Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

police model trucks

on going this person if you read the person replies go from sick off cost of mail,then says items where broken,then says wasnt the wright items,which false..now the person says the nieghbours had the the mail and came half open.. 1,cost off mail made...

Listing Ended Itself

Hello there, Yesterday while I was sleeping I got a email that my listing was ended. Noone has password or so ever into my account. For some reason listing had ended itself. I called 4 times to customer service and they were totally useless only sayi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer didn't read postage info

In an effort to keep postage affordable, I use a courier. They do not deliver to PO boxes. All my listings have a note under the "Terms and Conditions" stating that if you have a PO box, please contact me before bidding so I can estimate using AusPos...

FVF taken for listing listed during promotion

I just sold an item that was listed when i took up the no final value fees offer a couple or so months ago and it seems they've taken out the FVF. Has this happened to anyone? It has been auto relisted over this time period before being sold, does th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ended items disappeared permanently

i just ended 8 items and found only 4 were in unsold folder, i checked email and only receive 4 end item emails, so 4 of ended items disappeared permanently, i contacted ebay the staff was a idiot who request item id otherwise can't help, can anyone ...

Unpaid items and sellers 36days to report

Hi,I have had a couple of unpaid items in the past, and i have also left them fro longer than 36 days which is the Ebay limit to report an unpaid item. Reason they went longer is because.. well i am busy, and some of the items are large, or the perso...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

compromised account

A few weeks ago I suddenly couldn't log into my account so I changed my password and all seemed to be well and I resumed sellingnow I find some buyers who bought several items are receiving an automated message telling them that I don't combine posta...

customer feedback

hi there received a nutral customer feedback from someone who has not purchased anything from us. can you pls advise of next steps as i would like this removed regards Sue

New photo indexing/updating

I have been retaking photographs for all my listings recently and have spend the last 5-6 days updating all the pics (still not finished with over 400 listings to get through) However, when an order comes though, it often has the old gallery or varia...

TURBO LISTER ISSUE - DESCRIPTION ISSUE

Hi Guys all thanks for anyones help. I am using turbo lister to list alot of my items. My listings do not contain anything fancy and was hoping to just input text into the description area without having to use the "description buider". The issue is ...

advance search

My advance has changed and has a box that says find items, find seller, bidder, item number, item in stores etc.None of these things I know. All I want to buy is a bra that is wireless, not padded and size 16B. Have tried K Mart, Big W, Best and Less...