Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Restricting Account after potential buyer wanted to inspect item

Well I finally did my block with Ebay todayI had listed some designer chairs, $500, unusual design, high value item (for me anyway). As always I say in my listing, 'Inspections Are Welcome".Potential buyer asks to come and view them, I agree and prov...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to search my items by postage policy

I was out of stock so I listed the items with a delayed postage - to allow for restocking. I have now received these items - they are in stock - and I want to find the items listed under the delayed postage policy. How do I do it? Thanks

Free Listings

Its on again: 150 free lisitings 16 -25 Apr http://www.rsvp.ebay.com.au/rsvp/signup/2664/EFD0uYcZqu4

• 26 replies
  • 4 Helpful

International postage & tracking for small items

Hi community ...I have recently added international post as an option for my listings but after a visit to Aust Post today to get some quotes for post with tracking it seems their cheapest tracked option is $23.72 to the US With paypal you have to sh...

Getting an electrical product approved before selling.

Hi everyone, I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience in getting imported electrical products approved by australian standards before selling them? Im gathering it is fairly expensive, but does anyone know a rough cost and how hard the pr...

Auto-relist

Hello I have just had my auto relist function removed by Ebay (auto-relist up to 3 times for free). I do not have a store I just use the 40 free listings per month. When I asked Ebay about it they said it was removed because I have earned over $1000 ...

Item Not As Described (Dispute)

Hi All A couple of weeks ago I posted about a dress that I sold in February. The buyer said was not as described and opened a dispute with eBay asking for a refund with no attempt to contact me. eBay have put my funds on hold in Paypal and told me th...

Putting link of purchase when new

I want to sell an item of furniture and would like to put in the photo/link of the store where I purchased itto show how much it cost new.Is this allowed does anyone know? Or more specifically is it not allowed? I know a lot of ppl do it Tks

Click and Send being canned in a few months. Next best thing?

Please excuse me if its been said already. I tried searching but couldn't really find the answer I am looking for.I have been using click and send on my store for quite a few years now. Its easy and simple to use. I print out the shipping labels, 4 e...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! So now I am a business Seller/

A couple of weeks ago I posted that i had lost my three free auto relists on both my ids, seemingly as soon as I accepted the 150 free listings promotion. I tried several suggestions made by helpful board members to no avail and still do not have the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

police model trucks

on going this person if you read the person replies go from sick off cost of mail,then says items where broken,then says wasnt the wright items,which false..now the person says the nieghbours had the the mail and came half open.. 1,cost off mail made...