Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Asked for cash on pick up but they paid by Paypal

I don't like being paid by PP for a pick up only, but they've just done it.Nothing I can do really is there. I mean Paypal has to be offered doesn't it. Trouble is this buyer had previously tried to buy off ebay and I'd said can't be done as it was l...

Seller copying my listing

I recently sold an item to a buyer in the USA. He paid instantly and I posted the item only three days ago. He would not have it at the moment, because it would take about 10-20 days to reach him, but he has copied my listing verbatim, including my p...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! missing item

I recently posted a 3kg satchel to Surrey Hills with a tracking number. The buyer contacted me about 2 weeks later stating she didn't receive it. A search of the tracking number showed it had been delivered to Surrey Hills 2 days after I posted it vi...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Competitors advertising throughout my stores' pages

As an eBay seller I have my eBay messages censored and run the risk of having my eBay Store suspended, should I try and give my customers my phone number, a non-eBay web address or any other form of non-eBay point of contact as eBay is paranoid about...

No Active Content Template

Can anyone point me to an ebay listing with a template that passes the No Active Content test. The only listings I can find that comply are the ones with just basic text and no template.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Help needed lost over 2k Never Selling Again

I sold a authentic Louis Vuitton Bag to the USA via EMS which had full tracking, SMS notification and signature on delivery I also included extra cover. Buyer receives parcel within 24 hrs puts in a not as described dispute stating I sent her a light...

Turbo Lister Gone So what now ?

I can`t find the Download link for ebay turbo lister AU, i contacted ebay and they no longer offer turbo lister, HUH ?, why would they bite the hand that feeds them?So what now, do a course to learn how to use some other 3 party uploader, and which o...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful