Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Meaning of strange feedback just a .

Had a strange feedback, just a . On checking as I thought they had just made a mistake but this buyer usually leaves just a dot, there were 100 or more of them, with a few comments sometimes thrown in. Suppose I was lucky it was still a positive. The...

survey regarding new "Guaranteed Arrival" time program

hi everyone. i'm not sure how many sellers received an offer to participate in a seller survey regarding shipping recently - but i thought i'd take a look at it. was shocked initially to see that ebay are looking at trialling a "guaranteed arrival" p...

Selling IiPhone without box?

Hi, I'm looking to sell my iPhone 6 as I just upgraded to the Galaxy, the only problem is I don't have the original packaging for my iPhone, how should I package it? tia

Postage Pirate

Not that I would even bother buying from this seller, but their postage charges are ridiculous! check this out and then look at their other listings? New IKEA TROFAST Storage box, white 601.693.12 $40 postage for one plate, OMG $50 postage for a trav...

compromised account

Hi I am a very infrequent user living in New Zealand. I havn't used ebay for a year or so and yesterday a whole bunch of strange stuff started happening. My account has been compromised somehow. Someone has listed two items on my account in the past ...

Buyer trying to scam me?

I sold an item via auction, and I chose the payment method to be paypal and delivery via mail. Now the buyer is asking me if they can pay cash in person, but they have already sent me the money via paypal. This all seems fishy! What do I do?

I get charged 4 editing adds why?

I have a few Good til sold adds , and have tried to edit them only to find ebay what to charge me $2 for this dosent seem right

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! how to cancel an unpaid order

I just signed into ebay to find that an item I have for sale has sold though has not been paid for then find this message from the buyer . Hi there!hope you're going welli'm so so sorry but after an easter wine i accidentally clicked commit to pay on...

To measure or not to measure?

So, new changes coming up on eBay November 1st. I will be continuing as I have too much stock to get rid of. Having a think about strategies to prevent SNADs as much as possible. So what is the current thinking about providing measurements for garmen...

Cancel a sale?

Few months ago, I listed a BY IT NOW sale of a Canon100mm L lens for $600 (stupid me because it was hardly used and I orignally bought if for $1200). After I receved the money, I realised I was set back by Ebay fee of $60, Paypal fee of about $10 and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I better cancelling an item that a buyer won't pay for, or submitting an unpaid item case?

A buyer made an offer on a car I was selling, but before I could respond, she bought the car for the listed price, then asked for a reduction in price, which I said ok for, then asked if it had a RWC, which as stated in the listing it didn't, then to...