Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

A bit cautious about these trasactions?

Hi All, just after your thoughts on a couple of sales I had. Both to New Zealand buyers, both with 0 feedback, both joined Ebay in the last two days,both bought the same items in last 2 days...a bit of a coincidence? I feel like it is a scam, both ha...

A negative in "return" ?

Hi all, There is a buyer wanting a return / refund of a small amount ($15) for new components, of which I have sold many hundred. Reason / slow delivery (we are in Central NSW), found cheaper / better elsewhere (the fact that they are graded Stainles...

Does anyone have a simple solution for changing listings to comply with changes to active content.

Hello ebayers. I have 350+ listings for sale on ebay. I have received an email telling me that all my listings have active content and need to be changed to comply with new ebay policies. Does anyone have some clues as to what sellers in my position ...

Resolved! i removed active content using ebay's sandbox but ebay says there is still active content in 15 ads

i removed active content using ebay's sandbox but ebay says there is still active content in 15 ads. I tried to contact them for an explanation but can't seem to get access to email. Seems they need to add ' Active content query" to their list of acc...

Australia Post issue

Buyer received tracking notification and parcel was signed for but not by him. He has lodged claim with Australia Post but now wants me to deal with the issue. Australia Post won't deal with me as we have shipped item with tracking and signature requ...

My 3 Free Auto Relists Are Coming Off My Free Listing

I recently accepted 150 free listings, this was the second lot in 2 months (lucky me) they started on weekend just gone (22/4 - 1/5) but I did not go on over weekend to list anything, had planned to do it during week nights, but come Monday I find th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Returns help

Just after some clarification on the returns process. I add customised text to t-shirts for buyers and a buyer has opened an INAD return to me.I dont accept returns for change of mind as each sale is customised. Initially she was requesting an additi...

• 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! inserting seller is away into listings

I have often seen listings that have "seller is away until .....". I do not have a shop, is there any way I can do this if I want to go away for a few days bit leave my listings up.

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Meaning of strange feedback just a .

Had a strange feedback, just a . On checking as I thought they had just made a mistake but this buyer usually leaves just a dot, there were 100 or more of them, with a few comments sometimes thrown in. Suppose I was lucky it was still a positive. The...

survey regarding new "Guaranteed Arrival" time program

hi everyone. i'm not sure how many sellers received an offer to participate in a seller survey regarding shipping recently - but i thought i'd take a look at it. was shocked initially to see that ebay are looking at trialling a "guaranteed arrival" p...