Does anyone have any idea how to contact ebay au support please?

The ‘contact’ at the bottom of the help pages disappears when signed in and if I try when signed out it takes me to the chat options page but every single one results in the same "Unfortunately, this contact option is not available for this topic. Please select another available contact option."

We have been getting promted to switch to managed payments for ages but the process takes me in circles and am unable to do so.

There doesn't appear to be any way to call/email/chat to an ebay representaive for AU anymore unless I have gone nuts?

I'm certainly getting close!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

HELP at top of page >>> Live Chat
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Thank you for your reply but that option is no longer showing for me. 

I have attahced a screenshot of the page I get clicking help at the top of the page

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

You have to click on 'selling issue' >> keep following the prompts until you are given the option of 'live chat'
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

I can see you have a problem - no access to your store....but shouldn't you be asking on the Japanese eBay site?
Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I think I've tried to drill down on most of the options and every time I get:

"Unfortunately, this contact option is not available for this topic. Please select another available contact option."

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

The store and account is AU based but we are now a Japan based business. There are no items in the store as we only currently have listings on ebay UK due to Japan post suspensions almost very where else. 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies and try a different browser. No idea what else to check sorry. But as Twinny said maybe you need to be on your Japan site ?

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Yes we've tried a different browser and clearing caches but no luck unfortunately ;(

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply