Doll

Hi I orded  a doll from i would like to return it was shipped thanks 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Doll

Hi there:   sorry this is the ebayer chat board - no good to you -  email your seller direct.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Doll

If you have just purchased, the seller may not have mailed yet despite it being marked as posted - you need to contact the seller and see if thats the case, if not you will need to wait until you receive the item, then return it to the seller at your cost to get a refund.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Doll

bbl Man Very Happy

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Doll

OP has only signed up with ebay today, I'm not sure what reason they could have for a legit return..................................

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Doll

Ebay is not a game where you can just change you mind at the flip of a switch once you have ordered something.

Sellers incur fees when a sale happens and it is a great inconvenience to them to have buyer like you as they have to wait to get their fees back and wait some more to relist the item.

Learn to use Ebay properly and have good etiquette when dealing with sellers otherwise you will find yourself on many Blocked Buyers Lists.

You should get the doll, give the seller glowing feedback and put it up for sale yourself.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Doll

On the (very) off chance you return here, most ebay sellers do not normally have to cancel sales for change of mind so you need to think before you press that 'Buy' button.

Unless they specifically have returns okayed in their terms and conditions, sales are final.

Oh and it is no use just messaging ebay about your woes, they didn't sell you the doll. You'll need to sort it out with the seller

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Doll

Go to My Ebay > Purchase History, and look for the item you purchased.  Select the option to contact the seller and write to them that you wish to return the item for a full refund, and include your reason.

Take it from there... and please let us know how it goes!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply