Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Weird UPC relist glitch?

Tonight, for the first time, I got an email from Ebay saying that 4 of my listings (which are GTC) were not relisted as they were missing UPC, Brand, or MPN. I went over each listing and everything is in there, so I can't understand it.I updated all ...

Refund?

So I have sold an item on Ebay. I listed it as size 8 as that was the size I was told upon purchase. I am a size 7 and they were a bit too big for my liking. The buyer purchased about 20 something days ago and is asking to send back as they got the w...

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 3.19.59 pm.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 42 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Direct deposit

Hi everyone, yesterday I deposited money into a company's bank account. The bank" they" use is Westpac, not my bank. Today they say the money hasn't cleared yet. How can that be,when the money has gone directly into their account and their bank?Any a...

You know it's Friday when...

.....another glitch. Ebay won't save drafts. Have tried several times on a couple of browsers and a couple of IDs.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New store subscriptions in Feb

I recently got the Ebay email about the new level of store subscriptions changing on the 14th of Feb. I currently have a featured store for $49.95 with 300 products in stock but if I read the info correctly, I would be better moving down to the basic...

Resolved! Seller evaluation

Can someone shed some light on this.When ebay evaluates a seller does this evaluation have any bearing or relation to the funds eligability program. (Pending/holding funds)

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Spam emails

A just out of curiosity post.I am getting in my spam inbox, emails from ebay about doing a survey with the reward being a $500 gift card.The email is addressed to my email address, not my ebay ID.The ebay email (say that quickly after a couple of dri...

Seller protection requirements with courier

Hi everyone I have a buyer that has opened an "item not received" case against me on ebay.com (not ebay.com.au). Does the below document count as proof of delivery if I need to submit it to ebay? The tracking number doesn't show postcode. Just shows ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Local-pickup return obligations? Buyer asking for $100 bank transfer because item not as described.

Hello, I am not very experienced with ebay, and I have ended up with my first complaint, which is upsetting me a bit, as I really try to be as open and honest as possible. To me this sale wasn't about the money, but rather a sentimental item that had...

Time for ebay to allow negs to be left for non-payment

Hi all I have read the past threads and see why people say this is not workable because negs do not stop people buying and to set your ebay settings to block people with strikes etc etc. BUT What about in the instance of items where you accept offers...

Resolved! Is this a scam? Potentially fradulent ebay buyer.

Hello guys,I have a motherboard up for auction, and just got an e-mail from someone offering to complete the transaction outside Ebay. They asked if I would take $30 just to get rid of it. I called Ebay regarding this situation, as I didn't know what...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return request - Buyer is not responding to my messages

Hi All Wondering what is the best thing to do. I've had a buyer on the 11th Jan open a return request, stating item not as described. I don't agree with the buyer, and it appears they have not read my item description properly. I messaged them via th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful