Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How do I reverse an Áccepted Return?

I have had a buyer put in to get a return but they wanted a replacement which I have sent and have proof of postage for.My issue is that have just sent them a final message with the details & some how when the message finished the original screen was...

Delivery versus Posting date

When, oh when will those ebay employees, those 'intellectual giants responsible for awarding defects for 'late shipping' work out the very simple distinction between shipping and delivery.I was recently given two defects for late delivery despite the...

Are these 20% Promotions Ebay Run For Partners, Helping Or Hindering Sales For Other Sellers

Hi Guy's, Just wanted your thoughts on this. I notice Ebay runs a lot of these 20% promotions every month. Thegoodguys, Binglee, Sony etc benefit greatly from being.... in a way, over-promoted. The marketing and advertising of these stores is not lim...

Stupid offers.

Why do some buyers on Ebay send ridiculous low offers that are never going to be accepted.You wouldn't go to a retail store and offer them a third of their advertised price and expect a positive outcome, so why on Ebay?

Doll

Hi I orded  a doll from i would like to return it was shipped thanks 

eBay case 8 days time limit is very stupid

In my case, I offered solution and the buyer no replya after 8 days and filed the case and I lost in the case. I asked ebay, but just can get this response. I understand that you would like to know if we suggest sellers to wait for the buyer's reply ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Why is there no 'letter post' in postage calculations?

Why is there no 'letter post' option in postage calculations? I want to sell a post card say or a stamp, or a piece of ephemera.It doesn't need more than a normal envelope and postage. Am I missing something. All the options mention parcelpost parcel...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eparcel changes

I haven't been working down in the despatch area for a while, and have noticed some changes in Australia Post charges that seem to indicate that they are phasing out the free sactchels and stickers that are provided with the eparcel service. Prices h...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paypal payment notices

is anyone else not receiving paypal notices to their email addys? I had sales 4 hours ago and still no payment confirmation yet, it's showing the $ in ebay though.

Resolved! change my location on my listing

I am having trouble with my listing being shown as pick up location that is incorrect. Having difficulty finding where you can change this.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful