Domestic Postage??????

Christ on a Tram. The new 'easy' listing tools are driving me insane.  Used to be so fast and easy to create a listing, now it's clunky and takes way too long.

I am trying to list an item, and it keeps saying I must select a domestic postage service. I believe I have done that. However when you click on add postage services there is no option for Standard Aus Post. PLEASE HELP ME - or I'm moving to Amazon. Grrrrrr. See attached screen shots. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 5.15.26 am.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-11 at 5.15.44 am.png

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Domestic Postage??????

This has also happened to me and I've raised a support case with eBay. Not the advice you requested unfortunately, just letting you know you are not the only one experiencing it

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Threatening to go to Amazon is pointless. Ebay wouldn't care if you left. You aren't even a miniscule blip on their radar. I highly doubt your 9 items would have much of a market on Amazon, but go your hardest!

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I am having the exact same problem and have no idea how to complete my listings now as it prompts me to enter domestic & international postage costs. i know all the domestic costs but not sure how to calculate all the international costs. I listed my items on Monday 7/11/22 just fine then on Wednesday 9/11/22 noticed this problem and having been able to list ever since. Ebay has told me they've escalated it to technical support but they also told me everything looked fine at there end so i have no idea what to do in the meantime. I'm beyond frustrated.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Le_frou_frou if youโ€™re still having this problem just keep on calling eBay as mine seems to be fixed now. They are aware of the glitch and are working on it. Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

I did sell similar and the postage stayed the same on the new item

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I would try creating a postage policy in your business policies and select that postage policy.

https://www.bizpolicy.ebay.com.au/businesspolicy/manage

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

have you clicked the 'cancel' button & started again?

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Why  is it so difficult?

Trying to list pick up only item.  There is no option under the postage policies, (which there is an huge amount of policies as you can see from the slider on the right of the image, don't know why as i didn't create them all) and no "edit" button on the right which there usually is.

When I try to create a pick up policy, it says I already have one. 

Can anyone tell me where I can find all these postage policies. I've gone through shipping preference (not in there).

Spent an hour and a half just trying to create one stupid listing

Postage Policy 1.jpgPostage Policy.jpg

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply