Labour day pub hol this Monday the 6th

Queensland, New South
Wales, Australian Capital Territory
& South Australia

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Don't forget Labour Day Public Holiday Monday 6th

Also don't forget that daylight saving starts this weekend for those states that observe it,

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Don't forget that we live in the lucky country no matter how much you are despised or repressed. Or how much your intelligence is insulted.
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks,i didn't know.Public holidays are always a potential problem with eBay's expected delivery date not taking that into account.Especially if you get buyers from W.A & it takes a lot longer than eBay suggests at the best of times.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Thanks harley, love-my sheep & narelle

Thought I'd cover all 3 in one message  Smiley Happy

Great reminders - all 3 of them !!

And while life may not be perfect, yep, this sure is still the lucky country !!

Happy selling everyone & take care Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Lucky for who. Liberal politicians and mining magnates
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@wilk1149 wrote:
Lucky for who. Liberal politicians and mining magnates

Well, I for one feel lucky. I feel lucky that I have a job where I get paid each fortnight. I feel lucky that if I don't have a job I can get government assistance. I feel lucky that if I was injured at work, I would be looked after.

I feel lucky that I was able to afford to buy a house. I feel lucky that I can go to bed each night and know that the only annoyance is the barking dogs in the area as opposed to bombs going off.

I feel lucky that I can walk the streets and not be at risk of being shot. I feel lucky that I can follow whatever religious beliefs I may or may not have, without fear of having my house painted with a symbol then being at risk of being raped and murdered because my beliefs are different. I feel lucky that I can wear whatever clothing I like. I feel lucky that I can have my hair done any way I like.

I feel lucky that I can walk the streets and smell fresh air, not have to walk around with a mask on. I feel lucky that I have fresh running water coming from my taps. I feel lucky that I can go and buy whatever fresh food I want. If I can't afford fresh food, I know some will be provided.

I feel lucky that I have access to any medical treatment I need.

That is just a few examples.

Yes, we do live in the lucky country.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

And don't forget that Aus Post price increases come into effect on Monday 6th.

http://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/pricing-updates.html

So buy your prepaid envelopes or prepaid Registered Labels now before the price rise  🙂

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

And I wont forget that I NEVER have a long weekend...I still have to pack all day Monday...Yippee!!!

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

stocked up on rego labels the other day. It was hard to part with $400 + dollars though
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply