Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why don't sellers would state in their advertisements that they don't post to post office boxes? :(

Can someone please tell me why sellers do not state on their ads that they do not post to PO boxes before you get to the pay now page. It is so annoying to have to try to get the bid retracted once you have said you would purchase. Is it a trick to g...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Custom Labels bulk problem

Hi, we are trying to bulk edit all our listings, and to make it easier, we need to see the custom labels. So we have included the customs label column in the bulk editor, but the actual custom labels do not show up. Anyone know why or how to fix this...

Independent PayPal

http://finance.ninemsn.com.au/newsbusiness/aap/8913404/ebay-split-to-create-independent-paypal

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Powerseller question

I'm a "shiny new" Powerseller,(obviously not on this ID) and I think I read somewhere that Powersellers get a dedicated Account Manager to help with any issues they have. Any PS out there who can clarify whether this is correct, and also tell me how ...

Christmas on us poor sellers

I can just imagine some people gathering their Christmas lists ,,,together right now will not cost them a cent With this new policy Heavens ,,, I am a seller of bits and pieces mainly used clothing I sell fairly cheaply to help people whom maybe stru...

Negative Feedback

/i just got my first neg from someone who ordered an item 3 weeks ago but never recieved it. AFTER leaving the feedback they have now contacted me saying it is missing. Because, you know, I am both a mindreader and responsible for the postal service....

Am I thinking too deep??

Hello all(; I am selling ladies stuff, mainly lingerie and I have been received some messages from buyers that I think it should not be sending to me for example, some would says," I need something that looks sexy when we have sex, do you have someth...

how to block someone after cancelled item?

I have a buyer who is a real piece of work. She bought three items first, then contacted me about discounts and suggested how I should price my items compared to other sellers. She then found my other listings elsewhere and purchased several there. S...

This is really annoying - to say the least!!!

Went to bulk re-list 105 items. Most can be relised except 19, 'cos I had selected 'automatic relist' about a month (6 weeks?) ago. Relisted what I could, and thought I would individually relist the other 19....which became 22 (!!??). So went to do t...

• 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful

new store settings

Hi, I opened a new store and requested old store settings but I want new settings. Help please.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful