Dropshipping

What are some items that make a lot of money by dropshipping?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Dropshipping

I highly doubt anyone here will give you the answer you want. Why would anyone give up their secrets?

Besides, dropshipping is fraught with danger. I wouldn't be doing it. Buy your stock up front. If you are dependant on someone else shipping your goods, anything can go wrong and you wear the results. Given your low feedback score, it would only take a few negs from disgruntled buyers to rapidly end your selling career. 

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

As other members have already tried to advise you several times already

NOT electrical garbage that will burn someoneโ€™s house down

NOT charging twice the price things sell for in stores

NOT junk that has been listed a million times by a million other sellers

If you insist on wanting to sell overpriced junk that is already clogging up every landfill at a top dollar, with postage that most buyers are going to see right away as a red flag, than members here canโ€™t help

Especially when you keep asking the same thing and show no interest in listening to the replies

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

@ermur_3201 wrote:

What are some items that make a lot of money by dropshipping?

Ah, I see you're hoping for an easy get rich quick scheme, worked via ebay.

Good luck with that one.

If you rely on drop shipping, I think you'll come a cropper. Buy items upfront instead and have them so you are in complete control of the postage process.

Nothing most buyers hate more than buying from a so called aussie seller then having to wait weeks for stuff that turns out to be from overseas.

It's been several years since I sold on ebay but my experience was that yes, you can make a profit but you have to work for it.

If you're expecting to sit back and have people rush you to buy cheap, generic items, probably have a little rethink.

We found our best sales were with good quality name brand items in top condition. Sold at a reasonable price.

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

$49.88 - from China.

Hop down to Kmart - $25.

Screenshot_20230429-080217_Chrome.jpg

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

Yeah, that one was $48 on their listing, and I mentioned how CameApart and JB HiFi sell it for $25. So they up the price by $2 in response 

I think they are just playing games with us now, so I am not even going to bother replying to them any more. Especially when the caca hits the fan over everything they are doing 

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

@sandypebbles wrote:

...................so I am not even going to bother replying to them any more. Especially when the caca hits the fan over everything they are doing 

Sandy, the OP has been given all the information they need but they continue to move blindly on in their own direction and not bothering to heed the advice they are given.

Like you I'm out of here................as in the old adage "You reap what you sow".

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

I have a "Matt and Amanda" book that I could sell to the OP.  I got it on the $2 clearance table at a bookshop years ago.  Even at $2 it was overpriced.

The get-rich-on-ebay days of Matt & Amanda are long gone now.

I'm not saying members can't make decent money, but with the way things are now it is far less likely.

I hope the OP knows that selling things on eBay does not mean tax-free earnings.

If the OP is looking for an easy way to make money on eBay, I have a bridge to sell them cheaply that they could try to on-sell! 

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

images (6) - 2023-04-29T152423.883.jpeg

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Dropshipping

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

I have a "Matt and Amanda" book that I could sell to the OP.  I got it on the $2 clearance table at a bookshop years ago.  Even at $2 it was overpriced.

The get-rich-on-ebay days of Matt & Amanda are long gone now.

I'm not saying members can't make decent money, but with the way things are now it is far less likely.

I hope the OP knows that selling things on eBay does not mean tax-free earnings.

If the OP is looking for an easy way to make money on eBay, I have a bridge to sell them cheaply that they could try to on-sell! 

OI! That's my bridge. I'm sick to death of people trying to sell it out from under me. It's mine. Mine, mine, mine. Mine I say. Get your grubby hands off it. I've been living under it for years. If the OP does want to buy it, I'll shout you dinner at the local pub?

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply