Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best way to sell untested games.

I have a bulk lot of 7 untested PSP games. I got rid of my system decades ago and these games have been sitting in storage unused. What is the best way to sell them? I have no idea if they are still working and I don’t want to end up with an angry cu...

Getting funds paid into my account

Hey I’ve sold an item and I’ve been paid the funds re on hold untill I can produce my ID but I can’t because I’ve lost my drivers licence due to epilepsy and had it taken away, I’m trying to upload my proof of age but to no avail and it’s becoming fr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping cost and charges. What is the difference?

Hi AllI'm based in Australia and looking for a good calculator to make selling easier. I don't have a store. I found this one online which was possibly developed in the USA.https://www.ebayfeescalculator.com/australia-ebay-calculator/ I'm not clear w...

Resolved! Photos Always with Red/Pink Cast : How to resolve?

Hi allI stopped selling on ebay a while ago because it does not matter whether I use my phone or another camera, it does matter the location or the lighting, my photos always have a pink/red cast over them that makes the item not so visible, and for ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants to cancel

Hi, I sold an item, which is a high end piece of clothing so not cheap. The person with the winning bid then messaged me and asked me questions about the item and asked for pictures of the inner tags. She wanted more pics but I'm away for 2 days. I s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where is my money?

Lazy ebay! where is my money from my sale???No money anywhere, no notice !!!Peter

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Authentication

Hi, I have sold LV wallet and posted it for authentication. it’s been 2 days now since package was delivered to the address however no movement so far. I have left message to authenticated but have not heard back. The reason I am worried is because i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY SELLING FEES

I THINK THAT EBAY HAS BECOME VERY GREEDY IN OBTAINING FEES OF SUCH HIGH VALUE FOR PEOPLE WHO SELL ITEMS ON EBAYI SOLD AN ITEM FOR A $1000 AND HAD TO PAY $250 FOR SELLING THE ITEM WHICH I MADE A LOSS THERE WAS NO PROFITI WILL NOT BE SELLING ANYTHING O...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Auspost eParcel contract and rates?

Hi guys, I send around 20-30 parcels per week. That's over 1000 parcels per year. I thought I was qualified to sign up eParcel service. But after calling up Australia Post eParcel customer service, they suggested I stick with MyPost Business. They al...

Do I need an abn number to start an eBay store

Hi,I am going to upgrade to an eBay store starting in the new financial year it will be my primary income but I don't plan on going over $75000 gross sales do I still need to get an abn number for tax purposes?

tax reports

Is there an issue with last months tax reports? i cant see mine  TIA

CRAFT now under HOME & GARDEN

....just checking my store....ALL my craft items are now a subsidiary of Home & Garden.....have I been living under a rock? Does anyone know when this happened.....anyone been advised?

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Account Restricted Indefinetly From Selling

I went to list an item for sale on eBay today to discover that my account was restricted from selling due to being linked to another account that has been restricted. I have not sold an item on eBay since 2013 and only been making purchases. I have a...

Customers having issues with combined shipping

I seem to be having constant issues with customers messaging me asking for a combined invoice - but the items are not in my awaiting payment section - so I can’t send them a combined invoice? I message them asking to buy the items but don’t pay - but...