Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Closing a Ebay store

I am wondering if there is a help page in the procedure of safely shutting down an eBay store down(not this store).

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is this Ebay "discount"?

Am I missing something here?I had a sale for 4 x items, for which I offer a 10% discount when a buyer purchases that quantity.I just noticed on the packing slip that there is a further $5.00 Ebay discount. Can someone enlighten me as to what this and...

IMG_7046.jpg

Seller cancelling sale

Hello to all.I’m in slight conundrum. I had a buy now listing with best offer. The buyer sent an offer through, I declined it & sent a counteroffer to them which they accepted. They then paid immediately. About 24 hours later they sent a request to c...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting paid for an item that was picked up

A buyer picked up an item I sold last week and the money is still 'on hold', even though she has left positive feedback and happy to do everything she can to confirm all is good. The funds just say 'on hold until 22 Feb' even though they show as deli...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! False claim for refund by local Australian buyer that has private feedback history

Yes sold a boxed RAM silver 1 ounce coin cheaply, approx half price to buyer in same state in early April 2023. Delivery was swift and wrapped package very well in bubble wrap as requested by the buyer. I knew I this was a "fussy / difficult" buyer s...

• 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best way to sell untested games.

I have a bulk lot of 7 untested PSP games. I got rid of my system decades ago and these games have been sitting in storage unused. What is the best way to sell them? I have no idea if they are still working and I don’t want to end up with an angry cu...

Getting funds paid into my account

Hey I’ve sold an item and I’ve been paid the funds re on hold untill I can produce my ID but I can’t because I’ve lost my drivers licence due to epilepsy and had it taken away, I’m trying to upload my proof of age but to no avail and it’s becoming fr...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Shipping cost and charges. What is the difference?

Hi AllI'm based in Australia and looking for a good calculator to make selling easier. I don't have a store. I found this one online which was possibly developed in the USA.https://www.ebayfeescalculator.com/australia-ebay-calculator/ I'm not clear w...

Resolved! Photos Always with Red/Pink Cast : How to resolve?

Hi allI stopped selling on ebay a while ago because it does not matter whether I use my phone or another camera, it does matter the location or the lighting, my photos always have a pink/red cast over them that makes the item not so visible, and for ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer wants to cancel

Hi, I sold an item, which is a high end piece of clothing so not cheap. The person with the winning bid then messaged me and asked me questions about the item and asked for pictures of the inner tags. She wanted more pics but I'm away for 2 days. I s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

where is my money?

Lazy ebay! where is my money from my sale???No money anywhere, no notice !!!Peter

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Authentication

Hi, I have sold LV wallet and posted it for authentication. it’s been 2 days now since package was delivered to the address however no movement so far. I have left message to authenticated but have not heard back. The reason I am worried is because i...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBAY SELLING FEES

I THINK THAT EBAY HAS BECOME VERY GREEDY IN OBTAINING FEES OF SUCH HIGH VALUE FOR PEOPLE WHO SELL ITEMS ON EBAYI SOLD AN ITEM FOR A $1000 AND HAD TO PAY $250 FOR SELLING THE ITEM WHICH I MADE A LOSS THERE WAS NO PROFITI WILL NOT BE SELLING ANYTHING O...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful