Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item refunded due to non delivery but has been returned to me.

I sold a CD to a buyer in Norway on 11th March and shipped it the same day. On 8th April he complained that it hadn't arrived and PayPal gave him a complete refund. I have checked and ascertained that I posted it to the address he gave me. The return...

Layout of item for sale shows unwanted similar items.

For my records I print the first page of the item, but now there is a large block showing similar items. I do not want to see this as it pushes my item to two pages.The layout is rubbish! Please return it to how it was last week.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bemused (Thought I had seen it all)

Never cease to be amazed. Buyer commits to purchase 3 items, proceeds to send request for total invoice, very good he has figured this all out by himself, but request for invoice contains a note, stating how much he is prepared to pay.My invoice did ...

Ebay HTML template.

Hi all. A lot of my listing have been up for ages now and i need to find time to update them. Thinking of using the HTML option to create some better looking listings. Do you guys have any suggestion on template sites? Just stumbled onto eselt - seem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Weird - date of Sale has changed

Sold an item on 12 May. Sent buyer an invoice and then a reminder on 17 May that payment is required within 24 hrs or sale will be cancelled. no response from buyer. So today I go to cancel the sale and the date of sale has changed to 17 May, meaning...

IMG_3455.jpeg IMG_3457.jpeg

Payout

Can I use my money in Payout to purchase more goods? Like Paypal used to be like - money went in till you transferred it but could leave some there to buy goods

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Getting items to eBay authentication centre in Australia

Hi all, I've been on eBay for close to 20 years but very rarely to sell things, and have only just started selling items that were eligible for authentication. I recently sold 3 items (Nike sneakers) that were eligible for authentication, and was und...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer made an offer then paid full price

A buyer sent me an offer for an item I'm selling, and I was going to accept it, but I just got distracted by work and other things, and then a few hours later I received a message saying that the buyer has paid for the items at full price. Is this un...

How to exclude post codes?

Hi, On ebay it says "you can now exclude postocodes" How to I do this? I tried to create a shipping policy but when I go to exclusions its only by states/regions... Any advice / assistance would be appreciated

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I'm struggling to understand why eBay and PayPal take a cut of the seller's postage costs?

I'm struggling to understand why eBay and PayPal take a cut of the seller's postage costs? Sellers are encouraged to list items with an “actual” cost. If the postage cost is an accurate amount but eBay take 9.9% of it, then the seller is losing out o...

Aust Post now charging postage to buy eBay Satchels

I usually buy packs of the Aust Post Small, Medium and Large satchels which in the past have been sent free but now I see Aust Post are charging a flat $5.00. So on a pack of 10 large satchels it's now costing $8.50 as opposed to $3.50 in the past.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful