Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! False Claim made by an International Buyer - Any Experience Against this? Help!

We just got an " item received damaged" case open by a Canada buyer.She purchased an enagement box from store ( very cheap compare to the oversea shipping cost), we handled it very carefully and kept some pics of the actual product we sent to her, an...

Ebay with holding Money that is not theirs

ebay being ive left phone number in messages before about you with holding or stealing $74.54 for products that were sold posted and received so it is my money .Now i have use you for 15 years or there about ,nothing had changed so what is you proble...

Unable to send messages. Anyone else with this issue?

As stated. I cant send a message to anyone. buyers or sellers. Happens on both FF and Chrome. Doe's not happen with with other accounts. Just my main selling account.Just curious before I have to ring CS and start pulling my fingernails out with frus...

eBay taking commission from postage costs!

Hello, it has come to my attention, and my concern, that eBay's online calculator for postage is proving to alter eBay's commission from sales upward, often excessively, at the expense of the sellers, who then afterward are obliged to refund excess p...

SELLER LEVEL

what i want to know is the following ebay at the start when i first signed up all those years ago was it was simple it was easy and all my customers where happy now my seller level has gone down cause ebay determines this my score is well over 1000 a...

eBay glitch?

Anyone else having a problem finding SOLD items? Been getting this for a few days: This page is not responding

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay managed payment No payout for 7 days now

Hi Guys Our account was activated for managed payments from last Friday the payout date was Monday, then keep changing every day to be paid next dayright now it is been 7 days now , we still have not received any payout from ebay managed payment do a...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Item refunded due to non delivery but has been returned to me.

I sold a CD to a buyer in Norway on 11th March and shipped it the same day. On 8th April he complained that it hadn't arrived and PayPal gave him a complete refund. I have checked and ascertained that I posted it to the address he gave me. The return...

Layout of item for sale shows unwanted similar items.

For my records I print the first page of the item, but now there is a large block showing similar items. I do not want to see this as it pushes my item to two pages.The layout is rubbish! Please return it to how it was last week.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bemused (Thought I had seen it all)

Never cease to be amazed. Buyer commits to purchase 3 items, proceeds to send request for total invoice, very good he has figured this all out by himself, but request for invoice contains a note, stating how much he is prepared to pay.My invoice did ...

Ebay HTML template.

Hi all. A lot of my listing have been up for ages now and i need to find time to update them. Thinking of using the HTML option to create some better looking listings. Do you guys have any suggestion on template sites? Just stumbled onto eselt - seem...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful