Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What I am to do in this situation?

Hi all On 23rd May customer received an item and started a return as "change of mind". It was auto-approved by eBay.Today I received an e-mail from customer saying item has arrived to our PO box yesterday (30th May) and asked me to pick it up and pro...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What happened to my $60?

Hi sold some shoes last year, 2 identical pairs other than colour, after the fees and wotnot i should of recieved $275 per pair. I did receive that much that much for the 2nd pair, but $60 just vanished from the sale from 1st sale with no explanation...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not been paid

I sold an item on June 1st and buyer paid but eBay has not paid me 

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Unable to sell as I dont have a drivers License or Passport

Ive been a ebay member buying and selling for several years .However since Ebay bought in a managed payment policy I haven t sold anything .I spent the morning doing 12 listings but when i went to list I was told I needed to update my details .I was ...

Is It Just Me?

Is anyone else having issues with the forum tonight, or is it just me? I'm having trouble getting messages to load, I keep getting 'webpage not available'. It seems to be sporadic. We had a direct lightning hit on Saturday and I thought it may have f...

selling

wanting my product more visible to buyers. i sell bait boards on ebay and no matter what i do, im always finding my product is 16th or further in the line. our company is baitmate

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Will Large Letter Items be delivered to a Parcel Locker?

We have a buyer who has just ordered an item that will travel by large letter in a DL-sized envelope. Will these letters be delivered to one of these parcel lockers as this is the paypal address given by the buyer?

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No More Feedback

After many, many years of working so very hard to maintain a 100% positive rating, and in turn making eBay rich, I get a negative feedback for a $5.99 sale without any opportunity to respond to the buyer or offer a refund. It has shaken me and for th...

Resolved! Ebay sometimes seem very slow to pay money to the seller

After I have sold an item I usually get immediate payment from the buyer which is held by ebay. I then post the item within a few days and the buyer receives it a few days later. They then post positive feedback. It is at this point that I expect to ...

Preview my listing.

Hi, Is anyone else having trouble previewing their listing before sending it live? I’m in the process of listing and I always like to preview it. I’m on the iOS app. I go to preview and it tells me to comeback later. Thinking it might be the app, I w...

Driving license upload

I have a payment on hold, and they want me to upload my driving license, which I have unsuccessfully done around 50 times now. The info is correct, is there some secret way to do this? it's doing my nut in now. Cheers

When did final value fees get so high?

I've used eBay for a reasonably long time. I sold a camera yesterday for $550, and only received $476 in the payout. That's ridiculous. I never agreed to pay $74 (plus shipping!) to sell this item. Who would ever do that?? I remember final value fees...

Where is the seller protection

Hi there, I am seeking advice what next step I could to do to protect myself . I sold a high end branded necklace recently, two weeks later after transaction completed, I received messages that buyer filed dispute claiming this is not recognised tran...