EBAY POLICY FOR SELLER IS UNLAWFUL AND BREACHES RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER AND AS A SELLER!!!!!!!!!!

What a rubbish policy for sellers, On what planet can you walk into a shop and purchase a item but tell the person who is selling it to you ,"Now i have paid for my item,but the payment is on hold until i take my product home and test it to see if im happy and then only then i will pay"....Oh ok thats right ebay planet!...You Ebay and Paypal are the worst kind of criminal!!!!!!!!!! A policy set that has the worst ramifacation on a seller, How can i force a buyer to leave feedback and whos to say he does not lie and says not recieved when he picks up the item?...What protection do i have as a seller?.. Do i need to record live footage of the handover maybe? And when i call as a customer and you want all my details yet cant even supply me a customer, with your employee ID? And the reading of a tempalte in front of you to respond to my question and frustration about my real life concern is terrible! I do all the hard work cleaning, photo taking, researching, listing correctly, packing, shipping, then you take your fee of my hard earned labour while sitting in that piggy chair, along with the buyer not directly there fault but as a result of ebay policy the buyer just clicks pays and all is good! Your system is beyond flawed, It is not even legal!

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: EBAY POLICY FOR SELLER IS UNLAWFUL AND BREACHES RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER AND AS A SELLER!!!!!!!!!!

@aaronsbay wrote:
.during this period i was unable to send items nor refund as i had no money to do so. Then paypal try to debit fees from my bank acc for ebay costing me $75 in dishonor fees. And i had told buyers this but still i received a drop in seller rating for the 1st time ever.I have sold on ebay for over 4 years now as a power seller and top rating with no issues at all until now!

Responding specifically to the bolded bit - if you are being subjected to the 21 day hold on all payments, you may want to look at using eBay's postage labels to send your items, as the costs will be added to your fees, payable monthly, and it's easier to get PayPal to release the funds earlier, which in turn should make it easier to meet the bill committments (all eBay fees, etc). 

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: EBAY POLICY FOR SELLER IS UNLAWFUL AND BREACHES RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER AND AS A SELLER!!!!!!!!!!

@aaronsbay wrote:
You idiot this is ny last comment as you are a waste of time. A grog shop run by Woolworths is hardly a cake walk there are more laws and customer service attention then i gather you could ever comprehend? Have you managed a grog shop so you would know mystery shopper results are contstant and customer service is what brings people in to your store? You must have worked in the industry you sure do know so much about it. And how long have you been a member on ebay for? How many children do you have in your professional ebay family? And that is not smart business paying for all your costings before payments are received and again whos to say ghis time i had little money because of a family member suffering from a terminal disease was in financial need for there treatment who we helped out which put us as a family in a really tight spot for a fortnight? But again you must know because you are you.And may i ask holy one what is your real professional career other then ebay? Surgeon, scientist maybe?, wait a politician that must be it.

Actually, Davewil is both. The letters after his name in real life are MBBS. How did you know? Maybe you have been fortunate enough to have been operated on by him that you would know that? He is very well known in the medical profession. A lot of his time is spent fixing up drunken injuries, probably customers of yours.

If you don't want anyone's comments, don't post on a public forum that every man and his dog can read. Don't slam the door on the way out!

door.gif

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply