Ebay Australia vs Ebay International

Ebay Australia

I just spoke with ebay Australia supervisor after all i received information:

"However, we cannot prevent a buyer to leave an honest feedback based on how their transaction went with their seller"

Buyer have right to leave negative feedback,  It's nice that you have evidence that Buyer violate rules but we do not care, we are not here to able verify what is the truth.

If the buyer or seller sending your personal details to another user we are not able to prevent this type of activity, if it will be done via our mail system we will do appropriate steps.

Yes it's against our rules, but in this case we decided that buyer have right to leave you a negative feedback doesn't matter if you follow the instruction by our CS.

No we are not able to help you, in this case it's between buyer and seller we do not own items. If you have this type of problem i recommend you to contact the police. Will you accept if i will send you the report from police. No because it's nothing to do with the ebay. It is best that you bring your business to another site. We will take appropriate action against buyers who violate eBay policies but it must be done via our system, if somebody ask you to pay him extra $100 via facebook and he will remove the negative feedback we can't do nothing in this case. You can use your account for buying without any restriction. Yes i see you sold so many items with positive feedback and you have 5 negatives but we can't do nothing regarding last negative we restricted your account is not any more accepted for selling. We do not care the buyer do not complete the transaction he have right to leave the negative feedback. We do not care that another seller raise the complaint again the Vaio battery. "We do not care"

Ebay International

Manager od German ebay - feel free to open the account with ebay Germany, we are different company we use the ebay logo how to explain you this in every country operate eBay is registered like a local company. That means if you will used our system like a German native speaker you will use our support our CS. I can't do nothing in case like this because eBay Australia can simple resign our appeal to remove the negative feedback. If you open the account with eBay-AGB Germany you will speaks with our agent's, in cases like you explained me we will care about the evidence you have and doesn’t matter if it's from Australia buyer's like this are banned from our system after 3 violation of our rules. And the negative feedback is removed from your account.

As i tried to explained you there are different specifics of each region that mean ebay USA is registered eBay Inc., 2145 Hamilton Ave., San Jose, CA 95125, USA in Australia i do not know. We have different promotion and different rules how we look into the cases to handle them. I'm sorry but your account is not possible to transfer under our system. You need to close your Australian account and open the new one on ebay.de. If you want to help to open the store for Australia you can just simple put inside the general settings International shipping to Australia and item location Australia select the price and can write on details what type of postal service you will use. For German user you can charge the fee like an international. It's simple if you need help i will happily assist you. We have many of German citizens living in Australia using still ebay.de. No we do not charge our sellers with fees from shipping. It's as i said the specific of company what is registered in  Country. All the seller must followed is to have real shipping cost + they are allowed to raise shipping cost by 10% for the handling and fees costs. For create of your account use the new email address verification of your account can be done via email or via phone if you provide us the phone. DO not hesitate to contact me or call directly any of our high skilled German support team if you have any question. Thanks for choosing the ebay.de and welcome in our sellers family

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Re: Ebay Australia vs Ebay International

@3armyrats wrote:

"We dont care about evidence you got told me the superviser of Ebay Australia. We do not care if buyer/seller is using your detail if he will send it out from his private email or givin you offer to pay him $100 to remove his negative on facebook. We will care if the message will be sent to another user via ebay messaging system."We can't do nothing in case when buyer left you abusive negaive feedback and we do not care that paypal closed the case in your favor. We do not care what evidence you got we do not care about the police report you got. It's outside the ebay. We do not care.

If eBay customer service wrote that, the person needs to be sacked. That is atrocious grammar. I highly doubt that is a cut and paste from an eBay message because they certainly wouldn't be saying "we can't do nothing in this case.....". They would say "we can't do anything". 

EBay customer service don't write like 2yo's.

Message 11 of 27
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

EBay customer service don't write like 2yo's.

Maybe not, but I suspect that Australia's native animals might have a bit of trouble with grammar.

Message 12 of 27
Latest reply

It's called an ignorance anyway I do not care anymore about eBay Australia. They shows how they care about the sellers. And how it works here. I'm just moving were sellers have protection and not paying the fees from postage. You got a negative feedback and your buyer left you a negative comment and you still protecting this **bleep**y system?? There are so many sites where you can selling items without fees and not waste a time. What told you eBay when you told them that you got buyer what left you negative as well when you had evidence that he had intention to leave you a negative feedback. Sorry but we can't do anything in this case. I hear it here so many time difference between CS and supervisor is just on salary but they will do nothing. I wish one day to do nothing and tell to my customer we can't do anything for you. It must be pretty good job 😄
Message 13 of 27
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This discussion is getting a little heated and off-topic. Could we please remain on topic and communicate with a more civil tone. Thanks!

Message 14 of 27
Latest reply

@3armyrats wrote:
It's called an ignorance anyway I do not care anymore about eBay Australia. They shows how they care about the sellers. And how it works here. I'm just moving were sellers have protection and not paying the fees from postage. You got a negative feedback and your buyer left you a negative comment and you still protecting this **bleep**y system?? There are so many sites where you can selling items without fees and not waste a time. What told you eBay when you told them that you got buyer what left you negative as well when you had evidence that he had intention to leave you a negative feedback. Sorry but we can't do anything in this case. I hear it here so many time difference between CS and supervisor is just on salary but they will do nothing. I wish one day to do nothing and tell to my customer we can't do anything for you. It must be pretty good job 😄

May I ask, if you are not interested in eBay Australia any more, why are you still posting gibberish that no-one cares about on the forums? Wouldn't you be better joining the German forums so you can get the run down on how their site works? Like, how to protect yourself from all the scammers that join the German site because they can?

Your time would be far better spent educating yourself on the new site, rather than wasting time here where you have no interest. Every site has different rules and policies so you need to familiarise yourself with them, so you don't end up in the same boat you are here. That would be such a shame, wouldn't it?

That's what any normal person would do anyway.

Message 15 of 27
Latest reply

How you know that no one cares. In germany scamers i dont think so if they have an evidence the do something not like here.

Here you can give evidence police report to ebay and scamers can continue, because it's about the fees here, regarding ebay Australia lost the profit they raise the fees on postage.

Why in Germany things works normaly and they do not charge their seller with postage fees because they care about the customers and evidence.

Most of your comment are abusive especialy if somebody post here something against eBay australia, how much pay you ebay to hire new member. Mostly in your comments i do not see anything what is on topic, it is this your marketing strategy to comment every post here that propably you will sell your stones that you bought for $1  with free shipping from China and you think you will sell it here for $9 + $9 shipping.

Message 16 of 27
Latest reply

Are you going to be selling to Australian customers only or to EU customers only or to both?

As a seller on ebay DE, do you have to abide by the mandatory returns policy for listings on eBay DE? If selling to buyers in EU countries?

NEW Mandatory Returns Policy in German for Listings in eBay DE Website

EU consumer protection laws are always applicable when a business seller sells to consumers residing in the EU, regardless from where he is operating his business (e.g. US, China, Hong Kong, etc.).

On eBay, a business seller sells to consumers residing in the EU when he:

• Lists items on an eBay website directed at any EU country or
  • Offers worldwide shipping and makes clear reference to customers residing within the EU (for example by the language of the listing and by mentioning special shipping rates to the EU, etc.).

.....Information about the consumer’s right of withdrawal

If you sell over the Internet to consumers residing within the European Union you have to offer consumers a right of withdrawal. This means that the buyer can return the item within a certain timeframe without giving any reasons. Generally speaking, the seller has to refund the full price of the item as well as the shipping costs to the buyer, unless the item is returned in a damaged condition.

http://sea.ebay.com/news/abpost/policy/2013/1030/4870.html

Message 17 of 27
Latest reply

Australians mainly from the start, for EU and germany i will start sellin in December uncle bought the warehouse near Dortmund.

Yes i know about it's the similar like a Australian consumer right, but there is not a problem is strictly for the EU market. If it will be overseas you can accept Australian consumer right lets call it export. Simple.

Message 18 of 27
Latest reply

@3armyrats wrote:

Australians mainly from the start, for EU and germany i will start sellin in December uncle bought the warehouse near Dortmund.

Yes i know about it's the similar like a Australian consumer right, but there is not a problem is strictly for the EU market. If it will be overseas you can accept Australian consumer right lets call it export. Simple.

well dont forget to factor in your Einfuhrumsatzsteuer / Mehrwertsteuer etc. before you start to list.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 19 of 27
Latest reply

This is mainly big problem of small resellers and in final it killings the economy. That means in Europe you go in shop you will buy something you will use it 14 days and day 14th you will bring it in the shop and shop must refund your money.

On the ebay it is problem because you must in Europe send the item to the customer and he can return it back, and the reason from buyer should be i just changed the minds.

This was nice step from EU to simple ruin the small sellers because they buy the device for $100 from factory they sell it for $140 + shipping $50. If the buyer will return the device once the seller have lost and he is not able to do any profit.  This is just good for my Chinese exporters they have small price if you want money back return the device regarding EU or AU consumer rights.

Message 20 of 27
Latest reply