Ebay Undercharged postage to USA using Calculate

Late April 2021 AustPost changed their international rates however eBay still charge the old rates for STANDARD parcel to USA at AUD$21.00.  The new rates show up when I went onto my AustPost online portal to  create the shipping labels and pay for the item.
In the ad I have CALCULATE set for international postage (dimensions 24x17x6cm and 0.3kg) so it prompts the buyer to set the destination and also allows eBay tools to create all the charges to the buyer at checkout (full transparency).  eBay still charges this at AUD$21.00 however the new fees are AUD$24.00 via AustPost tools.

BEWARE everyone BEWARE

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

$21 is for parcels up to 250 grams and still in place - $24 is for 251g up to 500g, so it sounds like eBay are still  applying the lower rate pricing to packages that exceed the 250g weight limit?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

$21 is for parcels up to 250 grams and still in place - $24 is for 251g up to 500g, so it sounds like eBay are still  applying the lower rate pricing to packages that exceed the 250g weight limit?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

And of course being the caring types they are they offered a refund of the over charging...... no they didnt, they offered all solutions that blamed me for the situation and made me responsible for the loss on my part.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply