Ebay hasn't updated my selling limits?

So, I could list "10" items as of last month, and to check back next month so I could list more.

It's the 1st of December now, and I still can't list items..it just says "come back next month."

Whyyy?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@auanimestore wrote:

So, I could list "10" items as of last month, and to check back next month so I could list more.

It's the 1st of December now, and I still can't list items..it just says "come back next month."

Whyyy?

Because your free listing allocation resets at midnight, but the selling limit doesn't resent until eBay US time hits midnight. I think eBay time is US west coast time. If that's right, it's only 5.45am on Nov 30.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@auanimestore wrote:

Whyyy?

Because your free listing allocation resets at midnight, but the selling limit doesn't resent until eBay US time hits midnight. I think eBay time is US west coast time. If that's right, it's only 5.45am on Nov 30.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Haha..fair enough.
Thank-you
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

auanimestore, I would find the link (for higher selling limits) & ring eBay & ask for the higher limits & don't let them put U off - if U have linked a credit card U should be able to have 100 listings with a proviso of a money limit.

I have been a member on one of my selling IDs since mid October 2013.  I have had 250 listings since one month after I registered on that ID - I linked this account to another ID with lots of good feedbacks (with 10 yrs membership) & I registered a credit card to get extra listings.  A year has gone by & feebay has not given me any more listings on that ID which has a feedback of 63 positives.

With this ID (I am using on this forum) it's still at 10 listings since the beginning of Sep 2014, but they keep sending me invitations to list 150 free listings when I'm not even allowed to use my 40 free listings.  I actually have not asked for more listings as it is a buying only account - the only link to this one is to Paypal.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply