Ebay keeps removing my Christian Louboutin boots I am trying to sell

lbm1808
Community Member

I am trying to sell a pair of authentic Christian Louboutin boots, however eBay has taken them off stating that they are fakes and I need to have them authenicated. They are 100% real however as they were bought quite some time ago I don't have the receipt or the box. I have tried to call the Christian Louboutin store in Sydney and they have told me the company does not authenicate any of their products as another companies like Ray Bans do by etching their products in a particular place. They said it would be at the discression of the buyer, however I am unable to even let a buyer determine that because ebay just removes them all together. 

Has anyone had this problem and know how to get around it? It seems such a waste to get rid of them. 

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I can't see that brand on eBay's VERO program page, but if you go to the CL website, you might be able to find some info there as to whether you can resell items on auction sites. Often big brands don't show up on the VERO page, but they will still search eBay and get listings closed down.

My suggestion would be to go onto some buy swap and sell sites on Facebook and advertise them there. I doubt it would take long for them to sell. If you keep listing them here and eBay keeps shutting it down, you will start getting too many policy violations and eBay will take away your selling privileges.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks for your help!
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Thanks!
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply