Ebay print postage lable not working

For the last 2 days when I go to print a lable i get a blank screen. Anyone else having this issue? Or know how to fix it.  Ebays lack of service department were their normall less then helfful selfs.

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

A few others have posted on the forum about having issues

Did you ring the call center or Live Chat ?

I am not sure if others have reported it, but it is one of many 'new' issues/glitches/Gremlins that have started getting worse since the AP price changes 

Message 2 of 23
Latest reply

I did live chat and was told id be added to their list and to go to the post office. It will cost more to send at the post office and I will have to sort out a lable system and then up load tracking which will take forever when you have a number of parcels to be sent.

Message 3 of 23
Latest reply

I got told the same thing - go to the post office - not really a resolution - do you know if it has been rectified yet ??

Message 4 of 23
Latest reply

Thanks for your reply. I called the chat line on Friday they said it was a known issue with Australia Post and had been reported. They advised they would put in another report. Still not fixed.
Message 5 of 23
Latest reply

Mine is not fixed. I sent two parcels on Thursday through Australia Post but it is too expensive.

Looking into Sendle if its not fixed by tomorrow.

Message 6 of 23
Latest reply

Have you tried using a different browser? That has worked for me in the past. Or maybe try using the new bulk label tool?

btw, it's labour day tomorrow, so ebay aren't likely to fix anything.

Message 7 of 23
Latest reply

I printed a label on Friday with no issues using Google Chrome. I posted it on Saturday morning with no issues, despite the postage increase not being reflected on the site. I got to post the 500g satchel for $7.55. I posted it over the counter to get a lodgement scan and there was no mention of underpaid postage.

Message 8 of 23
Latest reply

Call me thick, but since Monday eBay no longer offer a postage service. Would that have something to do with it?

It might well be that once their wunderchimps have worked out the new postage costs (unlikely given that all 500g eBay listings have been defaulted to medium, not small, parcels) they might well be able to reinstate eBay postage labels.

Or not, given that might require them to employ people who actually know what they're doing. eBay Australia is renowned throughout the land as not fixing issues. And any underpaid call centre operator in Manila who tells you differently is reading from the company line.

Message 9 of 23
Latest reply

I Reported it again today - still not fixed - Agree Australia Post more expensive - plus I bought Ebay Postage bags - no point using them if I am going through Australia Post - What a mess - you would think they would advise people there is an issue 

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley LOL
Message 10 of 23
Latest reply