Ebay quickly removes auctions if they may lose 2 cents but does not care about $4000. Weird?

comcol
Community Member

Found something rather quirky with Ebay (as usual). Have you noticed how they will quickly remove any auction where they think they may miss out on a few cents in fees yet I have been trying to get someone within the organisation to respond for a month now in relation to an issue. I have said I will not be paying fees until i receive a response. 20 emails, a dozen calls, couple of online convos and four and half thousands bucks later and nadda. 

SO they rush to get a few cents but dont care less about large sums. They sure know how to run a business over there at Ebay..lol

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Ebay quickly removes auctions if they may lose 2 cents but does not care about $4000. Weird?

saarzi
Community Member

I assume this is the same issue youve been vented about repeatedly. Not that theres anything wrong with that of course... but this has been addressed by the community members repeatedly for you.

Pwith all due respect, do you want it resolved or do you just want something to complain about? Posting it here an expecting different answers or a solution is rather impotent.

If you have not received an answer you like, or no answer at all, go to the appropriate authority, as you have already been advised - doesnt this seem a little more reasonable and sensible action than simply posting again and again?

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

@gtx305 wrote:

I assume this is the same issue youve been vented about repeatedly. Not that theres anything wrong with that of course... but this has been addressed by the community members repeatedly for you.

Pwith all due respect, do you want it resolved or do you just want something to complain about? Posting it here an expecting different answers or a solution is rather impotent.

If you have not received an answer you like, or no answer at all, go to the appropriate authority, as you have already been advised - doesnt this seem a little more reasonable and sensible action than simply posting again and again?

It's not as if this forum is an official eBay platform, and there's no evidence that eBay even bother to read the forums.

As gtx305  stated 'Go to the appropriate authority' 

move along people nothing to see here - move along people nothing to see here  Officer Barbrady

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

comcol
Community Member

Thanks for confirming there are a lot of tossers on Ebay

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

did you realise you replyed to your self  mmmm.

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Obviously you dont comprehend the English language too well

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Definately a store I will never consider making a purchase from if that's how the owner carries on.

No wonder they can't get any help from eBay with that attitude.

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@vegacomputers wrote:

Found something rather quirky with Ebay (as usual). Have you noticed how they will quickly remove any auction where they think they may miss out on a few cents in fees yet I have been trying to get someone within the organisation to respond for a month now in relation to an issue. I have said I will not be paying fees until i receive a response. 20 emails, a dozen calls, couple of online convos and four and half thousands bucks later and nadda. 

SO they rush to get a few cents but dont care less about large sums. They sure know how to run a business over there at Ebay..lol

Ooohhhh yeah, i've noticed, there very quick to take your money but very slow on refunds or customer service.

Don't forget that where just "NOISE" to them and that was from there head honcho.Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. I'd like to remind you that coarse languages and interpersonal dispute aren't allowed here. Friendliness is very important here. Thanks. 🙂

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Gotta Go Bargain Hunt Is Just Starting...Smiley Very Happy

Spoiler

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply